Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bets on Donna doing an Ok mag spread about a divorce announcement & all the woman he’s bedded behind her back 😂😂 I give it 6 months 🫢😂
No fuking way man your spot on 😂😂 but your a month late love tattle detectives x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fallon Carberry needs her own thread who can do this? Theirs so much I would love to no on her apparently went to Thailand for a full body make over to resemble Pamela Anderson. Who funds all these businesses juicy uk must of cost a fortune I have been to see what the hype was about over priced pressed juice from the supermarket the avocado smash was amazing nothing you can't get from any other brunch clubs.
she had a quiet 6 weeks few weeks ago, makes sense now as very obvious she had surgery/lipo.

Reactions: 1
QUOTE="parsleyandparsnips, post: 16879863, member: 311376"]
Hitched!
[/QUOTE]
Forgot she had her own thread and posted it on the wrong one 🙃

Wow ive only just realised she married ryan stevenson the manager of glenafton ive followerd that team for yonks my granddad was a coach there eons ago

Ryan Stevenson must spend his nights on DH gate - watches, clothes, everything is cheap fake tat. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 1