Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like barbour but they seem to pick influencers who I've never seen wearing it previously. I dont know, these awkward adverts always just look a bit amateur.

Reactions: 2
Tank tops over gingham sack dresses! Being an Instagram influencer really does make you completely change your taste. I never see anyone dressing the way I see some of them dressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now she’s plugging an electric bike. It feels like she started in a great place but the clothes are dodge and her posts just banal. Also, she always seem so delighted with herself to live in Hanwell but taking her loaned bike out to Hammersmith when the govt have asked everyone in Hanwell to stay at home - because of the ‘SA variant’ - unless it’s an emergency confirms her as just another selfish entitled influencer, keen to make a buck and bugger the consequences.

Reactions: 7
These hedges. Cannot deal. Her content is the most dull and uninspiring nonsense ever. Get her away from her celebrity led, glamorous job and she’s just a boring woman with too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 2
And now its tank tops day......I know individuality is key here but all those photos don't look like peoples individual style it just looks like a fashion bandwagon.

Its like let's all be the cool girls together. When she first started out I really loved her style, I genuinely don't know where its went wrong. Its just so weird.

Reactions: 4
Aren’t they knitted vests? Isn’t a tank top a closely fitted T-shirt with a racer back?

#soconfused

I wonder if she regrets chucking in her job for the Influencer life?

I know she had such a cool job but maybe one of the other posters is right and she was made redundant or maybe her job has changed. I guess at her level going freelance would have been fine if covid didn't hit. I suppose we don't really know she doesn't talk about her job much except for meeting famous people but I'd actually be interested in that far more than showing us tenner tank tops from new look.

Reactions: 1
Aren’t they knitted vests? Isn’t a tank top a closely fitted T-shirt with a racer back?

#soconfused

I wonder if she regrets chucking in her job for the Influencer life?
I’m assuming you’re in the US? In the UK a ‘tank top’ is a knitted, sleeveless jumper/sweater. We (UK) call your version of a ‘tank’, a vest 🤣. Just to confuse

Nope, not in the US. Look at Trinny’s stories now. She is trying on the ‘sleeveless vest trend’ and Trinny knows her garments!

A tank top is definitely a wool vest. I was going to say maybe ots an age thing but im definitely younger than trinny.

Tank tops or vests, they’re still ugly, unflattering and a trend too far. Kate Hiscox started off being able to have a real laugh at herself* but I think the sticking tank tops over already fugly dresses is her now taking the p*ss out of her followers.

*After her throwing her toys with the petulant replies to anybody who dared dis her JW Anderson loafer-Croc hybrid on Christmas Day, I fear she’s gotten a bit too big for her (#gifted) Grenson’s.

Reactions: 7