Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a pedigree? I saw it yesterday & thought it looked a mangey little thing, more rescue dog. Maybe she’s just not begged any dog groomers yet & that’s coming...
It isn’t a pedigree, it’s a doodle/poo cross of some description.

Reactions: 1
The (REALLY) big spring dress edit.

All the dresses. So many dresses.

All the affiliate links. So many affiliate links.

🌸🌼👗👗🌼🌸

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bought something once a very long time ago that Kate recommended and it was rubbish. Appalling quality. A total buyer beware moment.

Kate can recommend ALL THE SPRING DRESSES but how would she know if they are beautiful quality or dish rag quality? It’s not like she’s been on the High Street browsing and checking the fit and fabric.

She doesn’t care if her followers get stuck with a dud from a small brand who can’t afford to offer full refunds. She just wants her commission.

She’s becoming very greedy.

Reactions: 5
Am I being a cow or am I right for feeling it’s a bit insensitive of her to carry on posting stories about pregnancy dungarees? Is it not even on her radar that a young woman has gone missing?

I think it can be hard sometimes, it can be taken as band-wagon jumping when IGers use their accounts to talk about current issues and when they are silent and carry on in delivering whatever it is their ‘brand’ does (fashion, interiors, food, mum stuff, comedy, whatever) it can be taken as tone deaf ignorance of the realities of people’s lives.

I don’t know if she used it to talk about Brexit or BLM, I’d stopped looking at her account by then but maybe she’s trying to do the ‘brand thing’. Though I’ve seen her talk about the poo in her neighbourhood, so that doesn’t seem very on brand for a fashion focused IG either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Probably because everything IS a sly beg?

“What do your mum and dad do for a living?”

“Dad works in the music industry and mum begs online.”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know. Who apart from middle class mums on Instagram wear those dresses. I actually wonder if she likes them or is fitting in. She wore much more stylish clothes before. Not sure what changed.

I know. Who apart from middle class mums on Instagram wear those dresses. I actually wonder if she likes them or is fitting in. She wore much more stylish clothes before. Not sure what changed.
Just looked again and she bought it!! It wasn’t even gifted, so it’s not as if she’s getting paid to advertise it.

Nope but she'll tell us she uses her steamer and aff link it after.

I should stop following but I'm still hoping she goes back to her old ways. Doubt it though.

Reactions: 2
I like her blog on a Sunday, its well written. I do think though that a lot of them have struggled during this pandemic! no free trips, lunches etc so all they can do is thrash the life out of anything they can. (Although I don't miss seeing every single one of them at the same event!!) I'm sure a few of them are thinking "uh oh! got to get a real job soon to start earning a regular income?"

Reactions: 5