Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always liked Kate and think she usually comes off very well compared to others, although her level of consumerism is off the scale. But she’s on the beg today! Sad to see! Buy your own mattress, you’re clearly absolutely loaded!
She’s been given a mattress from John Lewis!! 😑

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes..... her sense of style has changed since she became more of an influencer. A year back I would have worn most of what she did. Now its all instagram trendy stuff that doesn't seem to suit her. She's really lost her appeal.

I'm not impressed with her promoting Canada Goose in today's blogpost. The company is well know for animal cruelty in the manufacture of their products.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
£456 on a pair of hideous mules that she bought herself for Christmas. She can spend her money on whatever she likes, it’s her cash, but - read the room. People are losing jobs all over the place. Her consumerism is another level, no one needs so much stuff!

£456 on a pair of hideous mules that she bought herself for Christmas. She can spend her money on whatever she likes, it’s her cash, but - read the room. People are losing jobs all over the place. Her consumerism is another level, no one needs so much stuff!
They are disgusting. I wondered what the f**k they were at first! They look like something from dolcis 20 years ago lol

Reactions: 1
They are disgusting. I wondered what the f**k they were at first! They look like something from dolcis 20 years ago lol
Ahhhhaa they absolutely do!!

It’s just insane, nearly £500 on a pair of horrible shoes and nowhere to wear them apart from in the house. She’s so unrelatable.

I used to really like Kate, been following her for ages but I can't deal with all her posting content for the sake of posting. Everything is now about affiliate links.

Reactions: 5
I've noticed there seems to be a bit of a crossover of blog articles with anna cascarina. Although she is far superior in terms of being a fashion writer. She is still a fully fledged influencer rather than a wealthy women who likes to shop so her instagram/blog feels more like a fashion magazine.

Oh and she also puts the prices on the pictures so you don't have to click on an affiliate link to find out the price.

whoever does her eyebrows does a really bad job.
my mum, who is in her 50s has hers microbladed and hers don’t look like badly tattooed slugs!

did anyone watch little spree’s live? I wonder how long the 2 of them have been friends... she seems really sweet, whereas Kate has become grabby!