Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single thing is an affiliate link. It’s really disappointing, she really was one of the better ones!

Reactions: 5
They put the same or similar stuff in it every year. 🙄

Does anyone follow her friend Little spree? She’s been blogging a while and isn’t beggy other Instagrammers.
I love Little Sprees style. A nice blouse, some jeans and boots. So simple and she always looks 💯 I thought the Amazon fashion advert she did recently was a bit weird though.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe how much she's changed. I started this thread only about 7 months ago because I really liked her, but now she's a completely different person.
Her whole attitude has changed. She's become quite rude and aggressive too. I DM'd her recently because she'd shown a pair of boots that I liked, but as I tend to fall between sizes I wasn't sure whether to order up or down, so I messaged her and politely asked what they were like for sizing. She sent back a one word reply "Dunno" :mad:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I can't believe how much she's changed. I started this thread only about 7 months ago because I really liked her, but now she's a completely different person.
Her whole attitude has changed. She's become quite rude and aggressive too. I DM'd her recently because she'd shown a pair of boots that I liked, but as I tend to fall between sizes I wasn't sure whether to order up or down, so I messaged her and politely asked what they were like for sizing. She sent back a one word reply "Dunno" :mad:
Couldn’t agree more re how much she’s changed. EVERYTHING is a swipe up, it’s so boring. Also her stories today about her tit tip of a house annoyed me. You’re at home all day, you’re so privileged, stop posting affiliate links and repetitive content and tidy up after yourself!

Reactions: 5
She needs to stop recycling old photos of when she met *insert name of pop star*. It’s great that’s she’s proud of it, but she posts them every year.

Its like most influencers, nothing much to say just now and they feel they need to post or story every day of their mundane lives. Oh but still trying to sell us as much as possible.

I liked her as she really felt authentic. She loves clothes and liked to share it. Now its swipe up after swipe up. Most of the stuff she'd never fork out her own money for. She also must have earned a packet in the job she was in. Maybe she needs to sell as much to be able to fund her shopping habit now she's self employed.

Following some of these influencers just becomes a habit. I think its one I need to break.

Reactions: 3
Her stories of her bathroom scale... ok, who has a sparkling clean bathroom?! Not me. But hers is limescale city. Why share it on the gram.

Pretty much every single story from her today has been an ad, though I notice they weren't all marked #AD either.
Very hard to believe she's the same woman as six months ago.

Once again re living her past and posting about something she did last year.... Because she has eff all else to post, bar that and paid ads 🙄🙄 #humblebrag

Reactions: 1