Wayne goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make up artist and Youtuber. The most genuine, nicest person I've ever seen online and quite possibly in the world ๐Ÿ˜
Very talented and also attractive imo ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love Wayne! He is so knowledgeable and down to earth. He seems like a lovely person and I find his videos of tips helpful. He used to do quite a few tutorials of full looks on models, wish heโ€™d bring those videos back.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely love Wayne! I always watch his videos. I have learned so much about make up and skincare from him.

Reactions: 3
I absolutely love Wayne! I always watch his videos. I have learned so much about make up and skincare from him.
Yes Iv used so many of his tips and advice- heโ€™s so easy to watch and I like that he steers away from that โ€˜Instagramโ€™ look. He likes the more natural look which is so refreshing to see. Heโ€™s by far one of my favourites xx

Reactions: 2
Make up artist and Youtuber. The most genuine, nicest person I've ever seen online and quite possibly in the world ๐Ÿ˜
Very talented and also attractive imo ๐Ÿ‘Œ
I love, love, LOVE Wayne! He seems such a genuine, sweet guy. He is also so talented and I love how his videos are direct and to the point, no rambling 10 minute intros like some other youtubers. Also, the little wink he does at the end of his videos....๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 2
years ago he joined snapchat for like one day, and he was like "im too bleeping old for this" and that was it. cracked me up. I like him. Sometimes he gets bitter about not being given as many freebies ect

I have watched Wayne for years, he is likeable and very knowledgeable. I have just started watching Robert Welsh too.

Reactions: 1
years ago he joined snapchat for like one day, and he was like "im too bleeping old for this" and that was it. cracked me up. I like him. Sometimes he gets bitter about not being given as many freebies ect
Fair enough when hes a makeup artist and these non makeup artist who dont have a clue how to apply makeup like Zoella get sent tons of free makeup.

Reactions: 4