Wax Melts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking for recommendations for wax melts that smell great. I’ve found so many advertised by people on Instagram are more glitter than scent and are actually very expensive.

I love wax melts as I think they give a stronger throw than a lot of candles. I love Yankee Candle wax melts, both the single ones and the bigger packs sold in Tesco, Sainsburys etc. I've also seen some Yankee Candle wax melts in Home Bargains.

I also like the Aldi wax melts which are a dupe of the Jo Malone scents especially the Lime, Basil and Mandarin.

Home Bargains sell Wickford and Co wax melts which I think are a dupe of Yankee Candle and I always find these fill the room with scent really well.

I saw some wax melts in Primark after lockdown but they don't seem to stock these anymore. I don't rate Primark candles but the wax melts I tried were good.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you! I’ve tried the single Yankee pods and they don’t seem to smell very strong; maybe the snap packs are stronger?