Wannabe Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why they bother me so much. But you can spot them a mile off.

The attention seeking, bullshitting posts, that literally leave you thinking "that never happened"

Post tit about how real they are. When you can smell the fake from a mile away. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Like who?
There’s so many. But you can spot the wannabe’s they only respond to the “influencers” mostly. Talk to them in their stories. Tell you tit you already know trying to sound important like they have a message. @ the influencers whenever possible.

Susiebluesyy is one.
Blissfully although she reached her 10k even asking for money for her wedding

Uggghh yes, there is one particular one who really fucks me off big time. She’s so desperate to be an “influencer” she doesn’t realise how ridiculous she is

Who's that?
Primrose and olive. I had the pleasure of stumbling across her account when she basically became obsessed with HannahFGale and created some dumb hashtag of #hannahfgalemademebuyit (or something equally as stupid). She is so desperate to be best mates with Hannah Gale and bums all of the other Insta Mums, and even had a “list” featured from Clemmie Telford. This list was all about Universal Credit and how nobody should judge her as a single mum on UC, blah blah blah, and then the very next day she posts all about how she gets her nails done every 2 weeks and gets lip fillers regularly and often buys expensive high end make up and clothes and accessories. I don’t follow her, she fucks me off too much. I just occasionally lurk to see what drivel she posts next 😂

Reactions: 2
Primrose and olive. I had the pleasure of stumbling across her account when she basically became obsessed with HannahFGale and created some dumb hashtag of #hannahfgalemademebuyit (or something equally as stupid). She is so desperate to be best mates with Hannah Gale and bums all of the other Insta Mums, and even had a “list” featured from Clemmie Telford. This list was all about Universal Credit and how nobody should judge her as a single mum on UC, blah blah blah, and then the very next day she posts all about how she gets her nails done every 2 weeks and gets lip fillers regularly and often buys expensive high end make up and clothes and accessories. I don’t follow her, she fucks me off too much. I just occasionally lurk to see what drivel she posts next 😂
I've never heard of her but she sounds terrible

Reactions: 2
Huh? I know P&O and she’s not entitled at all. Fair enough if you don’t like her feed but I don’t see the point in making up stuff. She’s pretty lovely. Although she is obsessed with Hannah Gale, I’ll give you that.

Huh? I know P&O and she’s not entitled at all. Fair enough if you don’t like her feed but I don’t see the point in making up stuff. She’s pretty lovely. Although she is obsessed with Hannah Gale, I’ll give you that.
I don’t know her in real life but on Insta she comes across as very entitled

Is it just me that cannot STAND these god awful filters people are using?! Vom. It’s not doing anyone any favours. Kylie Jenner filter? Gives it away when the fake filtered lashes don’t even stay on your eyes.

And the worst one — the filter that’s actually named subtle that a popular ‘influencer’ uses to make her teeth appear whiter and when questioned says it’s the amazing Aldi toothpaste she uses. Oh puuhhh-lease! I spy that filter with my beady eye. Nobody’s skins that good hun xo

Reactions: 6
Can Instagrammers who don't have enough followers for their own thread be discussed here?

To be fair it’s her money 💁🏻‍♀️

I'm not going to name her as she doesn't have a huge following but her followers seem to increase by 30+ a day and swears that she doesn't buy followers. Anyway, she claims she wants to raise awareness and every post is how she's not feeling well, can't walk (she 10000% can), she's tired, has no energy, depressed, can't eat (she's always eating and drinking alcohol), anxious and in pain. I'm not saying she doesn't suffer with a chronic illness but the things she posts are completely different from when I see her in person, which is quite alot.

I have a chronic illness and as much as I think it's great to raise awareness, there's also a fine line with it being attention seeking. I don't really talk about mine to strangers because all I get is poor you and I don't want sympathy or to be gossiped about because it's well managed at the moment. But this girl has literally been there, done that with every illness :rolleyes:
Casa Boheme?

I'm not going to name her as she doesn't have a huge following but her followers seem to increase by 30+ a day and swears that she doesn't buy followers. Anyway, she claims she wants to raise awareness and every post is how she's not feeling well, can't walk (she 10000% can), she's tired, has no energy, depressed, can't eat (she's always eating and drinking alcohol), anxious and in pain. I'm not saying she doesn't suffer with a chronic illness but the things she posts are completely different from when I see her in person, which is quite alot.

I have a chronic illness and as much as I think it's great to raise awareness, there's also a fine line with it being attention seeking. I don't really talk about mine to strangers because all I get is poor you and I don't want sympathy or to be gossiped about because it's well managed at the moment. But this girl has literally been there, done that with every illness :rolleyes:
I’m really curious who this is as I’ve unfollowed so many people that were like this and wonder if it’s one of them

I'm really annoyed by all the fitness wannabe influencers, who all post the exact same content. Same poses, same workouts, same clothes, same captions, ugh how are they still getting followers. Bonus points if they're also a "personal trainer" after doing a 2 week course and can't do any exercises with a decent form

Reactions: 1