Wandermum_chelsea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her? She’s just emigrated to Australia. Her kid has had a sickness bug but she wasn’t sick overnight so they all went out to the supermarket her kid then prone to omits in the fish aisle because of “the smell” 🙄 then she gives her cheetos! And her voice grates on me! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Got so excited when I saw a thread on her… then a bit disappointed to see it’s not active 😩 her voice really grates on me too!!

Reactions: 1
Got so excited when I saw a thread on her… then a bit disappointed to see it’s not active 😩 her voice really grates on me too!!
Same! Her voice is soo annoying 😩

Did anyone see her showing off about how much money worth of property they own? So cringe! Just say you own 2 houses, any need to state the value? Clearly looking for validation

Reactions: 2
I hate to be mean, but does she ever dress her daughter in anything but the denim dress with white collar. Can post about a new swimming pool but no new clothes for her kid?!
before she cries about this, it’s not a dig at her child, she doesn’t dress herself.

In todays stories she’s posted a video with a picture in the background (she’s got it on) and a picture to tag some trainers (she’s got it on). She must do washing everyday 😂 sure she had it on in yesterdays stories

• Haha
Hi hun,

Why do you go out of your way to search yourself on tattle? You must be on here A LOT to notice comments written the same day about you

Probably got a profile like most people therefore going against everything you’ve said about this website 🤔

Hate to tell you but having a large following and making money from your followers leaves you open to criticism i’m afraid. Can’t have it both ways ✌🏻

i mostly like her tbh but it rubbed me the wrong way that she did a little poll to ask people’s opinions on the rent they should charge for their UK home. most people voted for the lower option to help people out due to cost of living crisis etc but she went against it and charged as much as she could instead 🫠 honestly why even make such a big deal in public about it to just rinse the renters anyway!!
can you tell i can’t stand landlords 🤣🤣

i mostly like her tbh but it rubbed me the wrong way that she did a little poll to ask people’s opinions on the rent they should charge for their UK home. most people voted for the lower option to help people out due to cost of living crisis etc but she went against it and charged as much as she could instead 🫠 honestly why even make such a big deal in public about it to just rinse the renters anyway!!
can you tell i can’t stand landlords 🤣🤣
Its just to show off, shes very braggy

Me and my husband have a rental (as well as our main residence) but only us and our parents know about it! There’s literally no reason for any of our other family or friends to know never mind thousands of strangers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Its just to show off, shes very braggy

Me and my husband have a rental (as well as our main residence) but only us and our parents know about it! There’s literally no reason for any of our other family or friends to know never mind thousands of strangers 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah you can tell she loves to just show off about it and pass it off as being aspirational. To be honest I find it so worrying how much detail she posts about her life, she literally posted her house floors plans, the town/area(?), even videos of her daughters nursery, it’s like she’s asking to be burgled? Also the stories when her daughter was in hospital - your kid is sick I don’t think people need to see an hour by hour update of her struggling to breathe? So bleeping bizarre.
Can’t wait for her to get all defensive about this on her story, babes you have a following I would be a bit more private about certain things if I were u x x

She really hates the clothes comment … oops. 😂😂 funny how defensive some people can get over a simple observation. Think a nerve has been touched 😬😬 maybe a few people have said it.

Have you ever seen a more emotionless face or voice though. Sounds like her cats just died and she’s talking about how excited she is that her family are coming over.

• Haha
I don’t think anyone ever said she can’t afford new clothes just that M wears the same dress, she’s taken it that way? For all the #gifted tit in the world I wouldn’t want to be an insta hun! Am not jealous and don’t want to be her like she (and all the others think!)

You think she will ever post something without showing the price tag on it? 😂 we get it, you’ve got a credit card (and we know i am so jealous for writing this 🙄🍆💦😂😂😂)
I think she’s the kind of person that walks to the cost sign, moves it strategically so you can see it clearly, then takes the pic.
I’m all for being proud of your achievements but it just seems so pretentious and pathetic

Has anyone noticed she loves to show collab emails? What’s that about noticed it before and thought nothing of it but noticed it a few times now and think it’s a bit odd?! 🤔🤷🏼

anyone else think she got an OCD diagnosis INCREDIBLY fast?? as far as i can tell, she went for a single appointment and from that got a full OCD diagnosis and CBT referral for quite a serious thing, not sure how things work in aus but i just can’t see it being possible to diagnose OCD so “easily”. it takes several appointments and diaries and monitoring etc where i am so it just seems off to me. i’m not trying to diminish it at all, like i say it is serious, but something just doesn’t feel right to me…?