WandaVision

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed it but felt so sad for Wanda at the end. I agree some will be disappointed as there were so many outlandish theories but I think that added to the fun.

Reactions: 9
As a big Marvel fan, I do feel a little let down.

All the hype and comments from Kevin Feige and the cast led us to think something BIG was going to happen. But it was just all set up! It feels like a looooong standalone film for a new character (a bit like how the first Thor, Antman and Dr Strange are, let’s be honest, a bit boring) I wish Feige had been honest and said this show was about character more than story advancement.

I did enjoy the show, especially the character development for Wanda but do feel a bit miffed that there wasn’t a big cameo or reveal. The second end credits doesn’t count as far as I’m concerned - that was just set up for CM2.

The ending has me feeling “meh”

Reactions: 2
why would Jimmy Woo have had a safety pin with him?? It was far too convenient!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loved it. Felt a bit emosh tbh lol
So much questions that need answered. Are we allowed to discuss credit scenes/theories?

Reactions: 3
I felt very emotional in parts of that last episode particularly when she had to say goodnight to her children, it nearly broke me!

Great episode though. Really enjoyed the season as a whole!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think they wrapped it up well, and left a few dangling threads for the movies coming up.

However; there was so much hype leading up to these last couple of episodes in terms of cameos and avenger crossovers, I can understand why some might be a little disappointed.

I think the fans and the big wigs at marvel will learn a few lessons from this in terms of managing expectations in these marvel tv series.

There was a big cameo tease (even as late as a few days back) by the cast during the press tour, that didn’t seem to pay off. And even the director was trying to manage expectations by saying the finale may disappoint a few.

I think marvel and Feige underestimated the hype this series would generate from the smallest clue.

it’s one thing watching an MCU movie in the cinema coming up with your own theories during the film and those not coming to fruition 45 mins later, than watching an 8-week long season, and then having certain teases not satisfied (for now anyway)

Saying that, I really enjoyed it and thought it stuck the landing really well. But I think a lot will be learnt going forward - the bar was set very high with the Infinity saga
Paul bettany was trolling with the cameo

Reactions: 4
I think people spend too looks over analysing and speculating then get disappointed 😂

Reactions: 5
The writers can't be blamed for all the crazy fan theories but they knew what they were doing casting Evan Peters; if they did it just to mess with everyone that's really disappointing.

Reactions: 6
The writers can't be blamed for all the crazy fan theories but they knew what they were doing casting Evan Peters; if they did it just to mess with everyone that's really disappointing.
Yup, agree on the casting. Thought it was opening up a multi verse to bring in the X men from Fox. Also they've brought back Vision into the MCU and never went anywhere with it.

Reactions: 1
What we have to remember is that WandaVision is a small chapter in a wider universe, this isn’t confined like a normal tv show.

What wasn’t paid off during the series (Even the Evan Peters casting, which now looks like a red herring) could be ret-conned, or paid off further down the line....

...look at the infinity saga, it sometimes took several years before we got the pay-off to the original set-up

Case and point - Cap nudging mjolnir in AoU, and then wielding it in Endgame!

Reactions: 5
I’ve started a Falcon and winter soldier thread - find it here

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I loved Loki/Tom but I thought the TVA was a bit meh. Hopefully they'll be out in the field more in future eps.

Reactions: 1