Catherine Proves her Weight in Gold - Pro Duchess of Cambridge thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was time to have a pro-Kate thread. This woman is an amazing credit not only to the British Royal Family and her own family, but to us, the British public too.

There is not a story that passes that I, personally am not delighted to see her and read about her accomplishments.

She is always glossy and beautifully presented and always looks so happy. She is clearly a hands on mum and her marriage to William seems solid and happy too. An utter credit to all of us!

(Sorry but after reading so much about the 'American' it think we need to start appreciating what we have!)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's my favourite Royal of all time.
Oh me too! She absolutely slated at first (if you're as old as me you'll remember her being at uni with William lol) - and poor Carol Middleton was absolutely slaughtered in the press for being an air stewardess at one time.. But for me they have proven the whole family are fantastic!

She really has come into her own.

I am so jealous I am not tall, lean with amazing glossy hair!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh me too! She absolutely slated at first (if you're as old as me you'll remember her being at uni with William lol) - and poor Carol Middleton was absolutely slaughtered in the press for being an air stewardess at one time.. But for me they have proven the whole family are fantastic!

She really has come into her own.

I am so jealous I am not tall, lean with amazing glossy hair!
I do, their story is much better than the faux whirlwind "romance" is MM and HW.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s not only a credit to the Royal Family but a credit to womankind in general. She doesn’t need a “big show”, even though she has a platform to make it so. She just does her job in what seems an effortless display of beauty, compassion and humour and all with the look of a Hollywood star. Suck on that you talentless trash! You know who I mean 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s not only a credit to the Royal Family but a credit to womankind in general. She doesn’t need a “big show”, even though she has a platform to make it so. She just does her job in what seems an effortless display of beauty, compassion and humour and all with the look of a Hollywood star. Suck on that you talentless trash! You know who I mean 😈
I agree, Catherine oozes class and isn't an unkempt sweaty bit actress

Reactions: 9
She has taken to Royal life like a duck to water and comes across very likeable and is interested in the engagements she takes on and people she meets. Luckily she's nothing like the Markle debacle and her ginger glove puppet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Diana would have adored her, she would have hated Meghan, but then if she were alive I do not think Harry would have gone for someone like Meghan (a social climber).

Reactions: 13
Love Kate and she looked like a true Princess on her wedding day. She's a fab wife, mum and member of the Royal family. I would happily curtesy to her. :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely love her and could watch her all day especially when she's engaging with the little ones :) I'm actually excited for her to become queen consort! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I adore her. She’s almost always perfectly dressed for the occasion and the fitting of her clothes is *chefs kiss*

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I adore her too! The way they got together, took their time and had this organic kind of fairytale romance proved all the doubters wrong, and really wiped their eye! I felt for her so much in the “waity Katy” period. It had echoes of that Diana went though with the press and wasn’t nice to see at all. But since the wedding, she really took in what it meant to be a member of the RF, in a respectful way, but equally made it her own, with her own fashion & style. Motherhood has looked good on her, and from what we’ve seen she’s hands on with them, and I think they have the balance of raising them with some normality, as well as the prep they obviously have to do with them being in line to the throne. It’s worlds away from Harry and his “situation” I do think it’s so sad the bond that she had with being a sister to Harry and the dynamic three of them had together has changed and not for the better, but hopefully that comes back in time. I also respect how she’s no push over for William, and has her own strong personality but let’s him be himself also. But if he ever strays (the previous rumours aside) I will personally hunt him down and kick his ass, just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I adore her too! The way they got together, took their time and had this organic kind of fairytale romance proved all the doubters wrong, and really wiped their eye! I felt for her so much in the “waity Katy” period. It had echoes of that Diana went though with the press and wasn’t nice to see at all. But since the wedding, she really took in what it meant to be a member of the RF, in a respectful way, but equally made it her own, with her own fashion & style. Motherhood has looked good on her, and from what we’ve seen she’s hands on with them, and I think they have the balance of raising them with some normality, as well as the prep they obviously have to do with them being in line to the throne. It’s worlds away from Harry and his “situation” I do think it’s so sad the bond that she had with being a sister to Harry and the dynamic three of them had together has changed and not for the better, but hopefully that comes back in time. I also respect how she’s no push over for William, and has her own strong personality but let’s him be himself also. But if he ever strays (the previous rumours aside) I will personally hunt him down and kick his ass, just saying.
I will help you hunt him down!!!!!

Can we change the title so it does not say waity? She is such an asset to the RF

Reactions: 11
Oh man, I LOVE K Middy so much! To me, she epitomises what it means to be a princess (I know she’s not actually a princess but ya get me).

I feel like it’s very difficult to understand the role of the RF when you aren’t british (or if you come from a country without royals). The fact that they are duty bound to the people, but in a very unique way and not at all like a celebrity. For all the benefits, I would never want to be a royal and I admire Kate so much for knowing exactly what she was getting herself in to and committing to it with such grace and dignity. IMO they were very sensible to have the majority of their 20’s for just them before getting engaged and that massively helped her adjust before fully getting involved.

I personally think she has done wonders for the RF over the past ten years. I had zero interest in them (and was quite anti-royal) until she came along. One of the most successful initiatives to come out of the RF in recent history is Heads Together and it was her idea. I don’t think she gets enough credit for that (even though William brings it up in interviews a lot).

FINALLY, I love everything she wears. She is a dream and always chooses amazing outfits that follow the lame royal rules and fit the occasion perfectly. The blue dress and hat she wore to Ascot last year was 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh man, I LOVE K Middy so much! To me, she epitomises what it means to be a princess (I know she’s not actually a princess but ya get me).

I feel like it’s very difficult to understand the role of the RF when you aren’t british (or if you come from a country without royals). The fact that they are duty bound to the people, but in a very unique way and not at all like a celebrity. For all the benefits, I would never want to be a royal and I admire Kate so much for knowing exactly what she was getting herself in to and committing to it with such grace and dignity. IMO they were very sensible to have the majority of their 20’s for just them before getting engaged and that massively helped her adjust before fully getting involved.

I personally think she has done wonders for the RF over the past ten years. I had zero interest in them (and was quite anti-royal) until she came along. One of the most successful initiatives to come out of the RF in recent history is Heads Together and it was her idea. I don’t think she gets enough credit for that (even though William brings it up in interviews a lot).

FINALLY, I love everything she wears. She is a dream and always chooses amazing outfits that follow the lame royal rules and fit the occasion perfectly. The blue dress and hat she wore to Ascot last year was 😍😍😍
Ahh she looked beautiful in that blue dress 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I absolutely love her and everything she stands for. Pure class and a devoted mummy! I respect, as an early years worker, the charities that she represents and how much she so obviously adores them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11