Catherine Proves her Weight in Gold - Pro Duchess of Cambridge thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great thread!
I really love Catherine - love seeing her and her interactions with others.
Really admire how she handles herself. Can’t be easy always smiling and meeting people with the worlds media watching you.
The Mary Berry show was great - made me smile - which is nice given we live in bad news / media doom and gloom all of the time. X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a great thread!
I really love Catherine - love seeing her and her interactions with others.
Really admire how she handles herself. Can’t be easy always smiling and meeting people with the worlds media watching you.
The Mary Berry show was great - made me smile - which is nice given we live in bad news / media doom and gloom all of the time. X
I adored her on the Christmas programme, she came across so well, seeing her face light up when she spoke of her kids 😍

Reactions: 7
I love her and William, they're definitely my favourite royals so down to Earth and normal. It was wonderful to see them with Mary at Christmas and hope they do more shows like that.

It would be lovely for them to have another little princess to make their family complete but I feel bad for Kate having such tough pregnancies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I adored her on the Christmas programme, she came across so well, seeing her face light up when she spoke of her kids 😍
Plus she totally fangirled over Mary Berry which was so cute and totally relateable! (except I’d fan girl over kate not Mary haha)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she seems to know and understand what being a true professional is. There's no face-pulling or whingeing or slip-ups after her first year of being in the BRF.

I give total credit to her mum and dad for raising her to be so balanced, respectful and measured in her ways. That family all seem super-respectful of BRF traditions whilst maintaining normality and no arrogance. (stark contrast to Trump's daughter and to Meghan)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she seems to know and understand what being a true professional is. There's no face-pulling or whingeing or slip-ups after her first year of being in the BRF.

I give total credit to her mum and dad for raising her to be so balanced, respectful and measured in her ways. That family all seem super-respectful of BRF traditions whilst maintaining normality and no arrogance. (stark contrast to Trump's daughter and to Meghan)
Agreed. Her family haven't had an easy ride - Carole and Pippa in particular and they've acted with grace and dignity throughout.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is beautiful but she is devoid of personality.
I loved the photos of her william Charles and camilla yesterday all together on an engagement. Her outfit was gorgeous

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Actually think she has plenty of personality, she just shows what is necessary for a public figure.
She presents in the manner the Queen has all these years, with dignity, grace and reserve.
She will imo, make a fabulous Queen.
We've seen way too much of certain rogue royals and their 'personalities recently.

S
I really want to be her BFF 👯‍♀️ 🤣 xx
Sorry, you can't, I am.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Actually think she has plenty of personality, she just shows what is necessary for a public figure.
She presents in the manner the Queen has all these years, with dignity, grace and reserve.
She will imo, make a fabulous Queen.
We've seen way too much of certain rogue royals and their 'personalities recently.
I agree - she's shown she has a bubbly personality and a good sense of humour. I can't work out how to embed it but I love this one:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s fabulous. Kept her head down and quietly worked hard behind the scenes to bring her childhood initiative to life. She makes no fuss. She clearly understands what it means to be part of The Firm and I really feel the future of the royal family will be guided by her. She also always looks chic and occasion appropriate. 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is perfect for the role she took on in every way. She is glorious to look at and professional. She also doesn't try to steal the limelight (she doesn't have to try! Whose eye isn't drawn to her?!) and respectfully walks behind William when necessary. She is a credit to her parents and herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4