Catherine Proves her Weight in Gold - Pro Duchess of Cambridge thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me she just exudes warmth. She’s so genuine when she’s talking to everyone and so natural with the children she meets.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love her, she is far and away my favourite member of the Royal Family.
William made an excellent choice in choosing her; but I think he is incredibly lucky to have her. The Queen must be relieved that the RF is safe for the next couple of generations with her as Princess of Wales 💓 and then Queen Catherine.

She’s an amazing mother; puts her kids first, but is still a working royal; supportive; respectful of the Queen, Prince Charles and her husband.
The worst critcism of her is the “ waity” nickname; which in hindsight was very sensible. She has never put a foot wrong.

Agree with pp, I’d love one more baby Cambridge!
Love Prince Louis!

Love this photo

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I remember reading from somewhere that Wills wanted to go out with his mates and she really told him off about it and said he has to act appropriately as he’s a royal. I sometimes think Kate is more royal than a lot of them

Reactions: 4
I've not listened to the podcast she has done with Giovanni Fletcher yet but looking forward to it, I've never heard her speak much beyond official speeches.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think I’ve ever posted on a rave thread, too much pent up insta rage 😆

listened to the podcast and loved it. I can take or leave gi fletcher and don’t usually make it through a whole podcast, but it flowed, Kate was honest, eloquent and relatable (as much as a future queen can be) and as it went on you could tell in her voice she relaxed and it was like two mums chatting over a coffee.

love her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ten years in the future, child looking at old photos of the Royals....'Mummy who is that other lady standing near Queen Katherine?'
.......'Oh that's nobody darling.'

• Haha
remember when they went to Australia - she got off the plane after a 24 hour flight looking amazing, in heels and then walked down the plane steps holding George with the world's press all taking pictures. I think we all know just how hard that is.....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like William & Kate have gone down a storm in Ireland, the smiles,crowds and cheers speak for themselves really!

Love them 💕 also wills is aging like a fine wine haha 😍 and Kate is just stunningly beautiful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So glad someone started this thread! I love having this lil space now for when I feel the need to have a Kate love in!

I listened the Giovanna Fletcher podcast the other week. As someone else said, I can take or leave Gi ( I've nothing against her but I don't have kids and she's very mumsy) but listened because I was intrigued to hear Kate talk in a more informal way. I was a bit apprehensive because sometimes royals can be a bit boring and blah when left to their own devices but she came across really well :love: She seemed a bit nervous at first, especially with the more personal questions but got into it and definitely got more relaxed as it went on. Understandable really as I suppose essentially she's a professional speaker and in her royal roles she doesn't have to do much "off the cuff" so was probs mega aware of everything she was saying! She seems like she has a good sense of humour, and keeps William down to earth as well! I'm so glad she said she was terrified about greeting the press after having George but did it anyway as she felt it was the right thing to do. What a woman!!

Two outfits that I've loooved recently - the wide legged green trousers, green jumper and adidas trainers with green stripes she was wearing whilst doing sports in Ireland. She still looked bloody amazing and 100% put together even when wearing more casual stuff. AND the red sequined Needle and Thread dress she wore at a reception at Buckingham Palace was gorgeous ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know how she has done this everytime after giving birth - I too, looked a hot mess! Swollen, sore, bags under my eyes, thrown back hair, still looking 9 months pregnant! Crying every 2 minutes! Shuffling like I'd had a double hip replacement! Didn't even want to stand up for the joy of postpartum bleeding! Hats off to her for doing this despite all the help around her- your still physically and emotionally battered after birth!

Loved hearing her talk on the podcast- so down to earth and knowledable. You can hear the passion for it and depth of understanding around the subject. Such warmth from her and humble about her role and the positive affect her work will have.

• Heart
After everything that's gone I feel like she needs some love. Glad I found this thread haha.
---
Oh I guess the title need editing haha.