Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the keeping tabs of the number you have read so that you can drop it into conversation that i achingly sad.
I'll be honest - I do keep tabs of all the books I read every year so I can try and beat last years number - but duck if I can get near 72 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"You got your sister charged with racism". Holy duck! What a piece of work. There's nothing worse than a cornered narc.

Well Judaism is traditionally passed down the mothers side but then her sisters would also be considered Jewish and it seems to be news to them.
Totally agree, you feel they may know too, or maybe only Vonny has been secretly told?

Her kids could easily be stalked as she’s constantly plastering them over social media. I suspect mostly when she actually has them, which I don’t think is all the time!

Reactions: 9
I have massive issue with people plastering their young kids all over their social media, for either potential sales shills (Nic Chapman etc) or this class act of attention seeking. Really think there should be some sort of protection law.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree, you feel they may know too, or maybe only Vonny has been secretly told?

Her kids could easily be stalked as she’s constantly plastering them over social media. I suspect mostly when she actually has them, which I don’t think is all the time!
She definitely doesn’t have them all the time since she’s moved to Glasgow. She only ever has them on social media at the weekends. I’m guessing they moved back to Edinburgh when she buggered off to Glasgow to marry the chap she’s been with for what, 12 months?

Reactions: 8
She definitely doesn’t have them all the time since she’s moved to Glasgow. She only ever has them on social media at the weekends. I’m guessing they moved back to Edinburgh when she buggered off to Glasgow to marry the chap she’s been with for what, 12 months?
The youngest certainly doesn't live with her, think the dad got full time custody a few years back.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
More clues about Vonny's job - apparently it includes scrutinising public health data.

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 20.54.28.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes they seem to appear in an unnatural “look what a great family we are” way. Her lifestyle very much smacks of part time parent to me

More clues about Vonny's job - apparently it includes scrutinising public health data.

View attachment 324012
I noticed whilst looking at her old profiles she removed Stirling Uni from her profile, another job lasting less than a year. She's now just a University Content Strategist who leads a team somewhere out there in The Academy. I think her stint at The National is the longest she's been in one place.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Damn, that's a CV" for next thread title. I guess this means her maternity cover is coming to an end?

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 22.17.44.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Surely Patreon or a similar grift can't be far off now.

Last edited:
She's obviously dipped her toes in the crowdfunding thing, with the whole mum story (think she made about £8k from that), and WingsOverScotland bought her a bike a couple of years ago when she was complaining about hers being stolen, which only came to light when she started slagging him off (several years too late) - so you have to wonder what she's been receiving on the backchannels all this time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe he was hoping she'd get the old topless cycling gang back together.

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 23.45.22.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I really should have waited to start this thread until after I'd sorted through all my screenshots! I have so much to share! Just as soon as I tidy up my desktop.

She once had an online CV which boasted a degree in astrophysics, I tit you not.

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 22.50.26.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
"Damn, that's a CV" for next thread title. I guess this means her maternity cover is coming to an end?

View attachment 324095
Sitting in the dark on her own in Fife, Glasgow, Edinburgh, the wedding venue, Berlin and, bizarrely, Copenhagen airport on her way back to Scotland from Berlin. So alone. So dark.

I love how the screenshots from the past will show which Vonny said which outlandish thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can she not afford lightbulbs?
She’s a GOTH, ok?

I remember forestry Vonny, she was one of my first ever Vonnys. I seem to recall her saying that forestry degree was her second degree (of several).

Not only has she read 72 books this year she has also read many, many books about Tesla.

92F9E005-F78A-49E6-AF34-A10F0AC6DAEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.