Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across her earlier in the year when she was said she was ‘recovering’ from Covid and was posting about her snakes escaping in her house. She seems like a narc attention seeker. She and R Jackie should have met up during JM’s Edinburgh trip and traded tips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Looking more closely on the third image it appears these flowers were left as a kind offering (pagan?) for whoever found them. It's the hugging and sobbing the whole way home I have a hard time believing. Also for someone who has been stalked in the past it's probably not a good idea for your personal safety to broadcast a local postcode

View attachment 321667
Does anyone have vonny handwriting sample to compare? 🤔

(My first thought was also "oh god she took memorial flowers, who would even assume they were anything else and go up to read tag?)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Uh oh.She's got the (crum) horn for Bardcore. Brace yourself for Medieval Vonny.

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 09.15.56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone have vonny handwriting sample to compare? 🤔

(My first thought was also "oh god she took memorial flowers, who would even assume they were anything else and go up to read tag?)
It’s funny how often these random acts of kindness are found by social media influencers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
All whilst having Covid (twice), wearing an eyepatch (distorted reading surely?) and planning and having a wedding. Not enough hours in the day...
And working 16 hour days and weekends because she's so VITAL to the successful running of the Stirling University website.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And working 16 hour days and weekends because she's so VITAL to the successful running of the Stirling University website.
There seems to be very little online evidence of this job. Of course I am not part of The Academy so maybe this is perfectly normal. Other than her own social media, the only link (so far) with Stirling University I can find is a profile on Research Gate which as far as I can tell anyone can set up.

Reactions: 7
There seems to be very little online evidence of this job. Of course I am not part of The Academy so maybe this is perfectly normal. Other than her own social media, the only link (so far) with Stirling University I can find is a profile on Research Gate which as far as I can tell anyone can set up.
I'm not sure what the details are of her fixed term contract but it may be that she's doing maternity cover or something in which case they probably wouldn't update the website, I imagine?

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure what the details are of her fixed term contract but it may be that she's doing maternity cover or something in which case they probably wouldn't update the website, I imagine?
Quite possibly and they were advertising for a 12 month mat cover role for a Web and Content Editor earlier in the year which closed 16/02/2020, however I can't find a job ad for a Content Strategist which is what she claims she's doing. Of course she may be working with them on a freelance basis or via an agency if it's only a temp role. It's just the combination of Vonny and no trace of a job makes one wonder.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was scrolling back and notice she seems to have zero tweets between March and August. But she was definitely tweeting about long covid a lot around that time, while simultaneously being out and about.

This article on Long Covid, which features her extensively, came out in June.

vonny atlantic long covid.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.