Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused about all the inconsistencies around the kids and lockdown . Several tweets about how difficult it is having the kids at home and working but I thought the kids lived in Edinburgh and she was now in Glasgow 🤔
I think she has shared custody
What's your favourite Vonny period?

~ Academia Vonny
~ Sex worker Vonny
~ Nordic Model Now! Vonny
~ TERF Vonny
~ Non-binary Vonny
~ Goth Vonny
~ Jewish Vonny
~ Autistic Vonny
~ BBC Vonny
~ COVID Vonny
~ <please feel free to add your own> Vonny

Mine has to be Academia Vonny, when she kept on pretending to have multiple degrees and scorned people for not being part of 'the Academy'.
What about BLM Vonny, when she courageously centred herself into the BLM narrative by starting a group of middle class white people on Facebook called ‘anti racist Scotland’, as we know how important white middle class Scottish voices are to the BLM movement 😂
she promptly abandoned the group when she wasn’t getting enough attention though, and moved onto being a goth instead of an anti racist crusader 👀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I met her + family on a replacement bus years ago when a train broke down.
Would love it if she had been doing tarot in the back with a crystal ball and wearing a witch hat. There’s something about encountering Vonny on a rail replacement bus that sounds a bit League of Gentleman to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she has shared custody

What about BLM Vonny, when she courageously centred herself into the BLM narrative by starting a group of middle class white people on Facebook called ‘anti racist Scotland’, as we know how important white middle class Scottish voices are to the BLM movement 😂
she promptly abandoned the group when she wasn’t getting enough attention though, and moved onto being a goth instead of an anti racist crusader 👀
That group was absolutely awful as well - it was moderated by predominately white people and then when they received critical feedback about that, they stuck on a couple of female POC to handle it, but they were pushed out by the original moderators. All this was while Vonny was still the public face of it. She promptly abandoned the whole thing. #solidarity #BLM #fuckoffVonny

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I'm sure it said on something a few pages back that she had 4 kids.

She is also a muse, it appears....

Via the medium of hairy legs.
On this post. Mother of four.

I'm realising that something tragic may have happened though. Apologies if I've missed that.

Reactions: 3

I'm realising that something tragic may have happened though. Apologies if I've missed that.
Her youngest stays with his dad full time, the other 3 are shared custody I think. She posted this somewhere, maybe in a column?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
EDIT- Note Vegan Vonny is back 😂 no mention of her Camembert on that ad
This was posted last year, on the nextdoor site, when she first moved to Glasgow.

She's got 4 kids, the dad of the youngest has custody of him and lives in Edinburgh.

Reactions: 4
She can’t just wash her hands she has to have ‘religious hygiene’. What a twit.

I’m religiously praying for Von’s hygiene
She also claimed that she keeps their toothbrushes in Milton steriliser fluid and is horrified at the thought of those who don’t. That tweet disappeared within the day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She also claimed that she keeps their toothbrushes in Milton steriliser fluid and is horrified at the thought of those who don’t. That tweet disappeared within the day.
Why would you do that or why would you lie to the whole internet about that? I'm assuming it was in response to a bot account that said something like: 'u r smelly lol, I hate women and people' and she spent a whole day listing her cleaning products

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.