Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly surprised this hasn’t been made already… 👀

A place to worship discuss probably one of the bravest world leaders in our history.

68E0A0C2-CF7F-46B7-BD55-621E81CA8533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He’s the voice of Paddington! He won Strictly! Standing up to Putin! Is there anything this man can’t do?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Paddington was my favourite book when I was little. I'm having very conflicted thoughts rn

Is this the place for my favourite piece of modern dance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh god I'm in love with him , his steel balls and not running away , a true statesman and hero who loves his people. While we are stuck with Boris 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh lord, he stirs up all kids of feelings! Proper tough man, I am majorly fancying the pants off him! Sexy bastard!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He is showing what true strength looks like - standing up for his people and doing what is right.

Here he is officially requesting fast tracked EU membership for his people ‘because they deserve it’ and ‘I’m sure it is realistic’. What a boss.

Over to you EU, I’m sure they’ll try to stick the application in their bureaucracy machine but Zelensky is not going to let this go 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He has an instagram page! I'm now following, it's all in Ukrainian. Holy big image, Batman, sorry about that
1646069020090.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I imagine that there's a lot of people who'd give quite a lot to be in that dog's position.

I can neither confirm or deny that I'd be one of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.