Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I listened to the latest podcast, god she is so painful. I hate when she does weird voices and she thinks she is hilarious.
I also sensed that Spencer was kind of irritated by her at times. I really believe he will get sick of her in time ...

Companies won't do anything because money is king, most companies don't have a moral compass. It's all about profit. If she's bringing in the money they don't care, they'll turn a blind eye. Just boycott anything she is linked to.
The worst of it all is her smugness. If she'd come out and said, " I made the wrong decision, in hindsight I should of stayed home and I am truly sorry", people would move on. She's giving anyone that has a problem with what she did the two fingers amd two fingers to all those doingvtheir best to keep others safe and to all hralthcare workers, that's nearly worse in my opinion.
Most "influencers" are narcissists, she seems to fit the bill here too.
I genuinely believe in karma, it may take awhile but everybody gets theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is getting ridiculous, she’s laughing at nornal people with this articles

She may well have an expensive engagement ring (she is collecting engagement / wedding rings?) but she wears rings on every finger and looks like a right chav!

Such a vulgar article!!! Also is she asking to get robbed 😩 swear these plebs I mean “celebs” never learn 😩 I would never want something like
That online for fear of getting mugged or something

She actually said that her new years resolution is not to care what people think of her !!!

Ah, well hun, that doesn't quite work. Making money flogging any old tat means you have to have some level of likeability and relatability. But you're too bleeping thick to realise. Hope she loses all her endorsements. 'Click, clack' indeed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just noticed Spencer is asking for questions for their ‘seriously tit ‘ podcast 🤔 interestingly they want to help others 😂 ... help us understand why you a pair of arrogant 🤬 who seem to think lockdown doesn’t apply to you !

• Haha
  • Heart
Just noticed Spencer is asking for questions for their ‘seriously tit ‘ podcast 🤔 interestingly they want to help others 😂 ... help us understand why you a pair of arrogant 🤬 who seem to think lockdown doesn’t apply to you !
Oh my god let's all ask them the same about why they decided to break lockdown!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I answered his request for questions with
"WTF? Why would anyone want advice from YOU?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Just had a nosey at Vogues Insta, hardly any comments on the new video. Its actually quite cringey how those folk sook up slebs backsides 🙈🙈. Oh you look amazing, where did you get your lipstick, they must absolute pish their pants if they get a reply 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a nosey at Vogues Insta, hardly any comments on the new video. Its actually quite cringey how those folk sook up slebs backsides 🙈🙈. Oh you look amazing, where did you get your lipstick, they must absolute pish their pants if they get a reply 😂😂😂
I would be so bored if all I did everyday was post pictures and videos of myself hoping that someone will ask me where something is wrong so that I can send them an affiliate link. Not exactly the most mentally challenging job is it?

• Haha
I always thought the articles you would see about her being trolled for her legs or some shite were made up. She has been trying to be a celeb for years.

Reactions: 8
I would be so bored if all I did everyday was post pictures and videos of myself hoping that someone will ask me where something is wrong so that I can send them an affiliate link. Not exactly the most mentally challenging job is it?
It means you're a complete slave to your phone....not such a glamorous job really, mind numbingly dumb.

How many followers has she lost due to her much needed (working) holiday?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hey...I lived in Malahide for 5 years and would not call it a chavy area!!

But Vogue does indeed have a chavy accent!
I like Malahide!!!

I answered his request for questions with
"WTF? Why would anyone want advice from YOU?"
Why would anyone take advice from them? They are not trained to give advice. Same as Harry and Meghan.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.