Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she think she is?
Vogue and Spencer are in the Caribbean!!
She was moaning about not being able to travel to Ireland due to Covid restrictions and yet they jetted off to the Caribbean!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Makes my blood boil! I’ve not seen family in over a year and she’s jetting off here and there.

Reactions: 23
Can't stand her. And she looks ridiculous running on the beach with her four layers of her dirty fake tan on... quite liked Spencer before this ... not anymore.
I wonder will be there be repercussions for her re her radio show and her appearances on Stephs packed lunch.....:unsure:

Reactions: 39
Can't stand her. And she looks ridiculous running on the beach with her four layers of her dirty fake tan on... quite liked Spencer before this ... not anymore.
I wonder will be there be repercussions for her re her radio show and her appearances on Stephs packed lunch.....:unsure:
She us completely 100%fake!
And vulgar.
Cannot stand her!

Reactions: 20
Her Instagram has been suspiciously quiet recently, for someone who posts non-stop stories normally. Curious to see how her PR machine advises her to respond to this, will she post a grovelling apology or pretend it never happened and get back to posting her gym shots.

Reactions: 21
Yes...she posts continuously....non stop self promotion.
Wonder how she'll try and explain this one!
Maybe she'll blame Spenny....saying he was promoting his Clean alcohol or whatever it's called.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how her parents feel? She said that she was sad that she couldn't visit her family in Ireland but is pictured in St Barts a few days later 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I wonder how her parents feel? She said that she was sad that she couldn't visit her family in Ireland but is pictured in St Barts a few days later 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm sure her mum is in St Barts with her? It's disgusting really, seems to be different rules for Z List celebs. Look at all the mingers in Dubai, they literally don't give a tit.

Reactions: 24
I think she thinks it makes her more appealing to her fans in Ireland she is 'homesick'.
Like feck she is!!
Hmm....let's see cold, rainy Ireland or sunny StBarts?
She can always take up being 'homesick' again when back in the UK.

She’s posting again
I'm sure her mum is in St Barts with her? It's disgusting really, seems to be different rules for Z List celebs. Look at all the mingers in Dubai, they literally don't give a tit.
I doubt her mother is there. They are very strict about non essential travel from Ireland. She would be harshly judged by her community if so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
A few years ago I really liked her, she’s awful these days. NOTHING but ads on her Instagram and most of the time it’s not even for her own products.
completely bored of this type of celeb. And have chosen to unfollow the ones behaving like this. Didn’t shield during lockdown despite being pregnant and has flouted the rules throughout. Can only imagine how upsetting that would be to others who may have struggled during this time for whatever reason. Hope the PR people are able to see this and how many followers she has lost, then realise she isn’t who they want promoting their brands

Reactions: 25
New pics of her in St Barts pushing a trolley of groceries with Spenny and another guy who looks familar, I think he is Irish. She has a big grin plastered across her big gob and her mask isn't on properly. She literally does not care

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Awful, but then what do we expect..
I listen to her and spencer's podcast and she does not sound very intelligent at all.

Reactions: 15
I think Spencer’s parents live there. They mentioned on the last podcast they were going to St Barts to visit them. Spencer also said how there were no cases there. I guess they’ve had to have a test before. My family have gone to Lanzarote for Christmas had to have a negative test to fly so guess it’s the same kind of craic. Is strange that you’d go that far and not fly to Ireland though. Unless her family are going too

Reactions: 11
I think Spencer’s parents live there. They mentioned on the last podcast they were going to St Barts to visit them. Spencer also said how there were no cases there. I guess they’ve had to have a test before. My family have gone to Lanzarote for Christmas had to have a negative test to fly so guess it’s the same kind of craic. Is strange that you’d go that far and not fly to Ireland though. Unless her family are going too
I am not the corona police but i still think it's quite naughty to fly internationally for leisure purposes at the moment given how serious the situation is and current legislations

Reactions: 43
Oh god...those tacky necklaces and the bag (probably real Chanel) but Vogue manages to make it look fake!
Spenny's appears to have forgotten his shoes....so laid back and casual!!
Why not stay there?

Reactions: 10
I am not the corona police but i still think it's quite naughty to fly internationally for leisure purposes at the moment given how serious the situation is and current legislations
yeah I know what you mean. It’s like everyone going to Dubai. I wouldn’t want to be getting on a plane atm. 🦠

Reactions: 12
I always loved her but so annoyed she decided she was too important to stay at home like everyone else. The lack of posting also shows she knows well she’s in the wrong yet chose to do it anyways. I don’t understand how some good journalists out there can’t run a harsh but true story on the lives of all of these z listers and plea to the general public to let them dwindle away so we can resume a life without these arrogant and self absorbed nobodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.