Vlogmas!!! Who Do You Watch? (Rave Or Rant!)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dramatic Mac: i have a love/hate relationship with Aisling. However I like her as she shops in places I can actually afford to go to, she doesn't seem up herself, loving the change in her since meeting John and she is Irish so reminds me of my family. I also like that she wears some ropey make-up but doesnt claim to be a MUA, and is happy to look rough. She is a bit rubbish with consistency but on the whole she is worth a watch and doesn't constantly try and sell me crap.

John John John John John John John John John John John John

Do you know she has a boyfriend called John ?

I’ve watched her for years now and I’m exactly the same!!
I think she’s quite pretty when she’s not caked in makeup and extensions but she’s apparently not a nice girl in real life. ?

apparently

Tried watching Sophdoesvlogs/nails whatever she calls herself but it’s SO dull. Nice enough girl she does no harm but it’s either her going to the hairdressers, testing out beauty products or buying a new tv. Hardly groundbreaking stuff is it? Why do vlogmas if you aren’t even gonna be interesting?

Reactions: 1
Tried watching Sophdoesvlogs/nails whatever she calls herself but it’s SO dull. Nice enough girl she does no harm but it’s either her going to the hairdressers, testing out beauty products or buying a new tv. Hardly groundbreaking stuff is it? Why do vlogmas if you aren’t even gonna be interesting?

She’s so so boring, and side note, her nails are awful. ?

I can’t believe I’m gonna say this but I’ve actually enjoyed Ella Darby this year,
If I try and drown most of her voice out.

By far my favourite has been aclaireytale.

And the most depressing, miserable bish of the month...
Phoebe and me and the begging bowl.
I saw her recommended here and bloody hell she makes me want to scream.
Her food shop upload (22nd) made me want to chuck my own iPad in the bin.
What an awful, awful woman

Phoebe and me and the begging bowl.
I saw her recommended here and bloody hell she makes me want to scream.
Her food shop upload (22nd) made me want to chuck my own iPad in the bin.
What an awful, awful woman
I couldn't believe people like her either. The reverse advent calendar was far the worst for me. She's one of the worse talking about so called doing good, didn't really know who gets help from food banks, then talking about the people who do as lower class citizens .or rather my favourite saying dogs in rescue. These are people at the end of the day. People who are being governed by less work, benefit cuts etc. Not through any fault of their own. She came across worse than the Inghams.

I couldn't believe people like her either. The reverse advent calendar was far the worst for me. She's one of the worse talking about so called doing good, didn't really know who gets help from food banks, then talking about the people who do as lower class citizens .or rather my favourite saying dogs in rescue. These are people at the end of the day. People who are being governed by less work, benefit cuts etc. Not through any fault of their own. She came across worse than the Inghams.
I was physically repulsed watching her yesterday, the language in front on the kid alone, the bitching about her own mum, screaming at P, screaming in the car park, “bleeping” was used at a toddler wasting about 12p worth of yogurt.
I couldn’t believe what I was watching she’s awful.

Reactions: 2
I was watching a think called the Wilkes family. The old lady in it looks like she is having a breakdown.
Remember to check on your neighbours this time of year make sure thee ok

I was watching a think called the Wilkes family. The old lady in it looks like she is having a breakdown.
Remember to check on your neighbours this time of year make sure thee ok
She's not old she's 49!
She was the one the Inghams took legal letters out on and rightly so as she called him a paedophile to the camera. In one vlog when her daughter met the Inghams and was over the moon she said Chris gave her a fatherly hug. Then when the tit hit the fan with the Ingham family she accused Chris of inappropriately touching her daughter's bottom. You would think a serving police officer wouldn't lie to jump on the bandwagon to gain views.

I think she is an RSPCA inspector and takes the animals home when they are full at the surgery

Vlogmas recap!!!

Really enjoyed Elle Darby. ??‍♀
The girl is annoying AF but she worked to make good content for vlogmas. and I found her and her boyfriend funny this year. I would like her to be a bit more mute ?

ACairetale was also a favourite this year. She’s just a sweet girl.
The Americans are car crash, I dip in and out but they’re awful.
As is Lydia Ellise Millen Gorden” and her closet gay hubby.
Zoe and Alfie were embarrassing. The best thing about her vlogs were @GossWhore ’s recaps.
Mark Ferris did Zoemas not vlogmas... all Zoe, nothing else.
24 days, only Day’s with Zoe make the cut.

The gleambots are like stevia, a bit too sweet and leave a bad taste in your mouth

I don’t actually know anyone else who lasted the full 24/25 days.
Glad to see gabby didn’t even attempt it. Nothing kills happiness and festive cheer like Gabby And her ugly depressed cat.