Vix Meldrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your thoughts on her? I used to really like her (and still see enjoy some of her content). The amount of times she sacks “work” off so she can watch TV instead annoys me so much though. These influencers don’t know how ridiculously easy their lives are compared to the majority of people who have to navigate through mental health issues whilst working full time hours

Reactions: 7
She's married into a fair bit of money so I guess all she has to do is produce a kid and then she's all set playing girl boss on the sofa for a long while.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to mute her ages ago on Twitter, she irritated me too much. She had a hashtag something like 'vixswipes' where she shared one-liners about men on Tinder. She thinks she's so funny and witty when she's really not.

Oh and does anyone remember when she talked on her blog about how much she enjoyed eating men's asses? LMAO I'm not judging anyones sexual desires and have no issue talking/reading about sex things privately, but my God, imagine writing that on your own blog with your full name where friends and family would see, where potential employers could see. Her sex posts are so cringe, she thinks she's this hilarious, pioneering writer. I almost think she thought that Cosmopolitan would see it and want to give her a job.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember her being slobby and moany. I haven't looked at her insta for ages, but just had a look now and she seems to be much more put together and isn't complaining as much? Also looks like she's stopped advertising chips, sex toys and whatever random crap comes her way....

I used to run my own business and took a course on improving your instagram for it, she was also on the course. Got the feeling she felt she was above most people on the course because she was a 'full time blogger' and that she wasn't happy with any of the course. That course was run by an influencer, basically fleecing their naive followers (like me!) by selling them expensive courses. I now notice that Vix is doing something similar, with her Grow&Glow membership/course/whatever. I was naive at the time but now I'm wise to it - all these influencers do is try and get some sort of following or expertise, then fleece their vulnerable followers (lots of the people on the course I did were women on maternity leave or who had lost their jobs or were trying to build their own businesses around full time parenting) by selling them said 'expertise' at high prices. A lot of the people on the course like Vix have gone on to create their own paid-for courses, or become 'coaches'. I think the whole insta-coach thing needs looking at and is a bit like MLM - someone gets coached then starts their own coaching biz for other women....

Reactions: 12
she always looks so unhealthy to me too which probably explains why she’s constantly moaning about feeling exhausted/having a headache/bad skin etc. Her body looks very puffy too with cankles. She’s said she never drinks water and just lives on Diet Coke and junk food so I have no sympathy for her (I’m not healthy all the time by any means, but if I was constantly struggling with my energies like she does then I would try and make an effort with lifestyle changes occasionally).

Reactions: 4
She tweeted about being forced into therapy when she discovered a Tattle thread on herself, during the whole Sali Hughes blow up....Bandwaggoning much, you didnt have a thread until now, Vix! I find her irrationally irritating. She comes across as extremely lazy and happy to just be in a rut of scoffing tit food and being unhealthy. Another Hannah Gale.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she look utterly exhausted all the time when she seems to spend 95% of her life napping?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just before she started grow&glow she was complaining about her following and engagement, and she had never seemed to be in with any big brands etc, so I do not understand how she coaches other bloggers/influencers?! Why do people think she can help them make it big when she’s the lowest one out there??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is literally terrible at EVERYTHING - site launches, "redesigns" (god, how many times can you polish a turd), and cannot stick to a single thing for longer than a month. Why on earth would anyone pay her to pass on her wisdom? She's the Wile E Coyote of bleeping things up.

Did you see those Boursin bagels meal she made after endlessly @ing them for attention on Stories? One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen!!! Gross

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh thank goodness someone started a thread on Vix!!!

Honestly, I used to really like her and found her blog refreshing...then, I started to find her incredibly crass and really quite annoying. She was a TEACHER I believe who kept writing about sex toys and and raunchy Tinder dates. Maybe I’m a total prude, but it just felt awkward for a grown professional to be blasting all of that from the mountain tops. Plus she acts like she is the wittiest person on the planet, when she’s in fact not.

I went ahead unfollowed her everywhere but particularly on Twitter I keep seeing her stuff because people like her crap and it shows up on my feed. 🙄 I actually went and blocked her because she annoys me SO MUCH that even the sight of one of her tweets irritates me to high heaven. 🙈🙈

All the UK bloggers seem to love blowing smoke up her arse. I honestly cannot fathom WHY!! I live in NYC and have seen and heard a lot of things “out there”from people, but I don’t think anyone is as crass as Miss Vix. She gets some sort of twisted rise out of being overtly provocative. It’s not normal.

Side note: Imagine what her in laws thought when they googled who their son was dating and came across her writing. 😂 #awkward

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Now this will all get interesting. Vix will have to get up off the sofa to sort this one out.

Reactions: 3
Lol! Saw that account changed its name... Not sure what leg vix has to stand on, if you search Grow and Glow in instagram there are tons of accounts doing the same thing... Shilling a social media dream. Don't know how she's not been done for scamming yet! I heard her courses are half arsed and the materials are riddled with typos and she's making a ton of money off them!!!! And don't get me started on getting a dog for content.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Lol! Saw that account changed its name... Not sure what leg vix has to stand on, if you search Grow and Glow in instagram there are tons of accounts doing the same thing... Shilling a social media dream. Don't know how she's not been done for scamming yet! I heard her courses are half arsed and the materials are riddled with typos and she's making a ton of money off them!!!! And don't get me started on getting a dog for content.
Think we could do a whole thread on dodgy online courses and insta coaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what did you say?
I'm sure I said something along the lines of I dont trust any of them and they constantly ask questions in order to get freebies... so the truth basically. Another time I got blocked because she was moaning about spoilers from game of thrones and I said get off social media then and this emoji 🙄. She said it was her job and then blocked me

Reactions: 1
She seems to be a walking disaster with everything she does! She’s just done a story about how she burned her pizza for lunch and it’s inedible. She tries to come across as relatable and funny but she’s just a lazy cow

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.