Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched this? I really enjoyed it. Just discovered it’s based on a book series that is 20 books long 😂

Reactions: 3
I found it quite cheesy and totally addictive! Read the book too although there are loads of them might take me years to get through !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep loved it!!! Binge watched.... So glad others did too. Total cheese but easy watching!!!! Should I read the books

Binge watched this all day yesterday. Really enjoyed and and this type of story is not normally my cup of tea. Highly recommend it.

I found it quite cheesy and totally addictive! Read the book too although there are loads of them might take me years to get through !
It was a bit cheesy but for me that fitted with the story telling

Also binge watched, loved it and eagerly await season 2. It’s VERY much like Hart Of Dixie (even the same Doctor 🤣) if anyone is after something similar 😃

I started this yesterday after finishing my beloved Heartland 😢 I’m on episode 3 & enjoying it! I love these kind of shows, they’re a bit like those cheesy movies on the Movies 24 channel!

Any idea if and when a new series will be of this? And any recommendations of anything similar, preferably with a Jackesque character 🤣

Reactions: 1
Any idea if and when a new series will be of this? And any recommendations of anything similar, preferably with a Jackesque character 🤣
Late 2020 apparently 😫
Try Hart of Dixie it’s very very similar...even the same actor that plays the towns Doctor 😂

Reactions: 6