Vipxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her? I’m sick of hearing about her hospital stay!! The daily reminders as though nobody has ever been poorly before. I get it was tit for her but do we need photos of surgery scArs etc 🙄

Reactions: 1
I follow and I agree. Yes it was scary and yes I’m glad she’s okay but ffs do not show us your scary and bloat!! Makes you want to vom. I listen to her podcast and she was on about it the whole time on that too 🙄 move on luv!

I follow and I agree. Yes it was scary and yes I’m glad she’s okay but ffs do not show us your scary and bloat!! Makes you want to vom. I listen to her podcast and she was on about it the whole time on that too 🙄 move on luv!
I feel like this is all she will go on about forever now 😴

I’ve just randomly come across her on insta. I think I used to read her blog years ago.
Didn’t her and lily melrose used to be mates??

Reactions: 2
What happened to her?
Some sort of random stomach pain that ended in major abdominal surgery, a load of staple stitches and a massive scar down her belly. Then she had to go back in a few weeks later for something else (related I think). She's entitled to milk it for ages yet!

Some sort of random stomach pain that ended in major abdominal surgery, a load of staple stitches and a massive scar down her belly. Then she had to go back in a few weeks later for something else (related I think). She's entitled to milk it for ages yet!
I'm sure it was sepsis x

Victoria is easily one of the more ‘real’ people out there. Defo one of my internet favs. To be fair, if you nearly died, I bet you’d find it hard to move on quickly right? I’ve been following her for nearly 10 years and really admire her honesty about her life stuff and weight loss journeys. And let’s face it, honesty is hard to come by with some influencers nowadays! Definitely one of the good ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Came here to ask if anyone knows why her and lily Melrose llymlrs fell out
You noticed they have started talking again in the last few days? Vipxo reposted an Instagram story
of llymlrs and they are chatting on Twitter...

My updated opinion is that she’s a goodun, normal and not a poncey prick like most of them. Has anyone listened to her podcast about weight loss?

Reactions: 3