Vikings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this? I personally love it but don’t think it’s as good now as when it started, interesting to see how they end it as the next season is the last.
Favourite character? Lagertha hands down, that woman has been through so much she’s a hero.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I loved the first two seasons, but lost interest after that. Totally agree about Lagertha!

Reactions: 1
I loved it when Ragnar was in it and had an equal crush on both him and Lagertha :p Have watched it all and still enjoyed it but the early seasons were the best

Reactions: 3
Yes love this show and Lagartha is a total badass shield maiden and I love her lol. Its went downhill though without the Ragnar character. Absolutely hate the Ivar character but I suppose that means hes acting it well lol

Another fan here 🙋‍♀️ I love how some of the characters have developed, particularly Judith. Ivor is a great baddy. I hope his brothers kill him, or maybe Floki will 😁

Not watched the original but absolutely loving Vikings Valhalla on Netflix. After I finish this I will give the original a try

I’m just watching The Last Kingdom (for a second time), finished Vikings Valhalla so am going to give this a go next.

Watched the original vikings now. I did enjoy it, but it was a bit inconsistent. Truely brilliant (mostly in first 3 or 4 seasons) and some very average.

The Last Kingdom is next on my list. I notice there's a movie of it coming to Netflix soon

Last edited:
Watched the original vikings now. I did enjoy it, but it was a bit inconsistent. Truely brilliant (mostly in first 3 or 4 seasons) and some very average.

The Last Kingdom is next on my list. I notice there's a movie of it coming to Netflix soon
I really love the last kingdom. Ragnar was so hot!

For any Travis fans, he is starring in Black Snow that's just been added to iplayer

• Heart