Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a picture of Amy in next week's Radio Times wearing an outfit I can't recall seeing before (red jacket?) So presumably she escaped a watery end. I think this is where the constant reminders of her skill at morse code comes it. She managed to tap out: 'Help. I'm trapped in a torpedo tube', and was rescued. 😅
That's the theory I'm going with too, given it wasn't brought up again once they got down to work in the hazmat suits. There was that shot of the lass who she explained it to as well just before/after (don't recall) Silva got shoved into the tube (which properly made me anxious, got to admit)

Reactions: 2
There's a picture of Amy in next week's Radio Times wearing an outfit I can't recall seeing before (red jacket?) So presumably she escaped a watery end. I think this is where the constant reminders of her skill at morse code comes it. She managed to tap out: 'Help. I'm trapped in a torpedo tube', and was rescued. 😅
I haven’t seen it but is it the red suit from E1?

This reminds me of Line of Duty when they tried to convince people Kate was dead by not including her in the credits after E5.

How on earth do you survive that. I’m sure it will be ridiculous but im too deep in now 😂

My theory is the boats, sorry ships, that are going out to search for Vigil will pick up her morse code with their sonar.

ETA (I’m getting carried away with the ridiculous possibilities 😂) Kirsten (arriving at the coast from the centre of Glasgow in minutes) will some how get onto one of the ships going to look for Vigil and she’ll translate Amy’s morse code.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Im finding it boring now. The only likeable decent character is played by Rose Leslie. Give her her own show! I’d watch a detective series with her as a lead. She’s sassy, cool, direct and decisive. This show contains too many major leaps of faith for my liking. Shame really, as the cast is excellent but the script is poor.
Apparently she was 8 months pregnant filming vigil!

Reactions: 1
It's probably nothing but a minor detail that's been bugging me a bit....
When Vigil's Doc found out that Amy had done 2 years at medical school she asked why Amy gave it up but Amy didn't answer. Has that career switch been addressed since?

Thought last week's episode was good, yes far fetched but well paced and entertaining! I knew Amy was in trouble once they had the scenes with the grandparents discussing joint custody as a possibility. But agree the introduction of morse code suggests she has an escape route. How many more eps to go?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched last weeks episode but I’ve seen the clips on Gogglebox, wtf 😂 I’ll watch it tonight but I’ve found it a bit meh!

I’m so glad it’s the last one. I don’t think I could sit through another as it’s definitely been dragged out to the max

Reactions: 4
Why the duck is this interview about undercover military agents and the nuclear deterrent threat that is all under wraps being done in the street?

• Haha
Reactions: 10