Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Brian quit his job and Kerri went to part time meanwhile they continue to do their favorite things - pay for up charges on cruises and stay at the Grand Californian.

Trust fund anyone?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

annanuttall

VIP Member
I have started watching them, and I really like them. They seemed like normal, lovely people who just go on cruises a lot (lucky bastard!).
Does anyone else watch them? What do you think of them?


*****

I did do a quick search from them and didn't see a thread; if this is wrong, feel free to show me where it is. Also If this is in the wrong sections, feel free to move it. xx
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1

muska732

New member
I like these two quite a bit but their videos as of late have been complete snoozers. I kind of feel like their sense of humor has fallen off significantly. I like that they’re dry and snootily observant, but lately it’s been coming off as…cynical? Whiny? I dunno, they’re constantly aggrieved and simultaneously come at it with a weird mix of toxic positivity and victimhood, which seems to happen a lot in the travel vlogger space, like they’re succumbing to some viewer expectation to be more critical but don’t want to come off like they’re grifting.
agreed! Especially this latest video and what seemed like a constant mention of Coco Cay and how it’s better than Great Stirrup Cay.
 

Flubberyzing

Active member
I like them. When I first discovered them, I found Brian to be a bit of an arsehole... He always seemed to speak over Kerry and was a bit off with her sometimes, but he's grown on me.
They do seem to have an awful lot of disposable income for a young couple of their age. I know Kerry has gone part time to have more time to cruise... Yet it sounds like it's Brian who does all the editing for the videos, and most of the filming. I'm not sure why she's gone part time, when Brian still has a full time job as far as I know...
I do start to wonder if there's undisclosed "family money" to enable them to cruise as much as they do.
It's hard to work out how many cruises they do a year, but I reckon it must be at least 6, if not more. They've uploaded 6 different cruises in the past 6 months anyway.
 

Spagoot

Active member
I like these two quite a bit but their videos as of late have been complete snoozers. I kind of feel like their sense of humor has fallen off significantly. I like that they’re dry and snootily observant, but lately it’s been coming off as…cynical? Whiny? I dunno, they’re constantly aggrieved and simultaneously come at it with a weird mix of toxic positivity and victimhood, which seems to happen a lot in the travel vlogger space, like they’re succumbing to some viewer expectation to be more critical but don’t want to come off like they’re grifting.