Vicky Thornton-Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on Vicky Thornton-Norris?

I think I like her. Her house is to die for and she’s stunning. I’m not sure we will ever really get to know her or see / hear about bad days but she seems genuine enough.

anyone else watch her?

Oh just because it’s tattle ....... the one thing that irritates me about me is her opening line “hello you gorgeous lot”

I was subscribed to her on YouTube for a while and really liked her baby videos but then unsubscribed recently when she was talking about loving Boris Johnson. She also used the word ‘scientifical’ and that was it for me 😂 I’ll admit though that those are two small reasons to unsubscribe. You’re right though, she’s gorgeous and her house is stunning!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was subscribed to her on YouTube for a while and really liked her baby videos but then unsubscribed recently when she was talking about loving Boris Johnson. She also used the word ‘scientifical’ and that was it for me 😂 I’ll admit though that those are two small reasons to unsubscribe. You’re right though, she’s gorgeous and her house is stunning!
🤣 The Boris thing made me a bit sick too I forgot about that. For that reason alone I’m not moving this thread into the rave section lol

I liked her but unfollowed when she was having a moan about Spencer waking for a bottle in the night at 4 month old so she’s decided to just not give in to him and not give him one now ☹ each to their own but parenting wise it’s not something I agree with

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I liked her but unfollowed when she was having a moan about Spencer waking for a bottle in the night at 4 month old so she’s decided to just not give in to him and not give him one now ☹ each to their own but parenting wise it’s not something I agree with
Blimey, that seems a bit harsh of her 4 months is still so young!

Reactions: 2
I find she’s very show off and braggy 🤦🏻‍♀️ The type of mum you’d avoid at baby groups cause if your child crawled at 7 months hers did it at 6

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't like her at all. Pretty cruel to deny her baby a bottle at 4months old. Horrible parenting

Is just cruel.

One satsuma to go through 3 of them? God she’s giving Rebecca lamb a run for her money 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I had to unfollow her for my sanity, I have a little one a couple of months younger than her baby & I honestly felt like tit seeing her going to the gym, dressed up & full face of make up everyday - made me wonder where I'm going wrong 😳

Reactions: 3
That lot to feed a family of 5 for 2 weeks?! I know she said she gets fruit and veg delivered too, but jeez...that wouldn't feed my house of 2 for a week!

I had to unfollow her for my sanity, I have a little one a couple of months younger than her baby & I honestly felt like tit seeing her going to the gym, dressed up & full face of make up everyday - made me wonder where I'm going wrong 😳
I 100% feel you! I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old and went through a phase of feeling the same! Nowadays I go to work (nhs) Monday and Tuesday then don’t think I even put a bra on the rest of the week 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just find her so unrelatable since she’s had her baby! She’s privileged and knows it and isn’t shy to brag about it. Once of those that’s only doing it for the gram! Couldn’t even have a date night with her husband without filming it 🤦🏻‍♀️

I 100% feel you! I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old and went through a phase of feeling the same! Nowadays I go to work (nhs) Monday and Tuesday then don’t think I even put a bra on the rest of the week 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just find her so unrelatable since she’s had her baby! She’s privileged and knows it and isn’t shy to brag about it. Once of those that’s only doing it for the gram! Couldn’t even have a date night with her husband without filming it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bras are overrated 🤣 I liked the Idea of the date night video - just because I’m a bit sick of watching everyone else do the most boring day in the life’s over and over and over again (I’m looking at you meldrum and carter), however it did annoy me that the video was an ad for jewellery & she messed it up. At the start she has it on spoke about how much she loved it - then didn’t have any of it on for the date, then it was back on at the end to say goodbye 🤦🏽‍♀️ That kind of inconsistency irritates the life out of me.

Wow didn’t see that! My youngest was born the same week as Spencer. I’m breastfeeding but she still wakes up for milk 80 billion times a night and I give it to her!

you're not going wrong don’t worry! Not many of us look or do all that - well I don’t lol, Don’t get me wrong I would like to but it’s not realistic for most people. I think it’s great she got back to exercise if that’s her thing but she definitely should talk about how bloody hard it is to go to the gym at 5/6am and how lucky she is that she’s able to because of her husbands work And the fact she doesn’t have to

Last edited:
Wow didn’t see that! My youngest was born the same week as Spencer. I’m breastfeeding but she still wakes up for milk 80 billion times a night and I give it to her!

I hear ya!! 🙋🏼‍♀️ I missed her doing that but it makes me sad for that wee boy 😔 yes it's hard going not getting a sleep or getting a couple of hours at a time but I just assumed that's what happens when you're a Mum 😒

Oh my days she is so annoying. You can tell she’s a total control freak. You just know that she controls everything in the house and everyone, from what they wear, how they act and she probably even chooses who her kids are friends with. It’s all about how she looks, I bet deep down she’s on so much medication and having therapy!

.... and another thing. She’s constantly saying how cute and handsome her boys are. Sadly she certainly didn’t pass her good looking genes to them! they’re very plain and dull looking boys. I don’t think Oscar has a personality and holds his pen in a strange way and still wears pull ups at night. He looks like he maybe ADHD or Autistic.

I follow her. She does seem like a control freak. I think she might have some borderline eating issues with binge/restrict etc. She mentioned it briefly in one of the videos with her husband. Now her husband gives me bad vibes. I might be slightly biased as he looks exactly like my friends ex husband who I would gladly run over with a truck but still, I don’t like him. They seemed to genuinely hate each other in the “Mr and Mrs Quiz” although I never watched the relationship advice video they did.

@Ijustgothere i agree that there is something odd about her husband. I meet him about 9yrs ago in The Old Bank in Old Town, Swindon. And he came across as an absolute prat. He had just spilt with his girlfriend who had a baby with, he was very cocky and arrogant. He boosted about how he owned super cars. I’ve never meet Vicky but her videos seem a bit sad, as she is always with the kids including her step daughter so it highlights to me that he’s always out.

@Ijustgothere i agree that there is something odd about her husband. I meet him about 9yrs ago in The Old Bank in Old Town, Swindon. And he came across as an absolute prat. He had just spilt with his girlfriend who had a baby with, he was very cocky and arrogant. He boosted about how he owned super cars. I’ve never meet Vicky but her videos seem a bit sad, as she is always with the kids including her step daughter so it highlights to me that he’s always out.
He looks totally arrogant! He gives me the creeps

Did she really just say fri-yay, like out loud? 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping cringe.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.