Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaK29

Chatty Member
I liked her but unfollowed when she was having a moan about Spencer waking for a bottle in the night at 4 month old so she’s decided to just not give in to him and not give him one now ☹ each to their own but parenting wise it’s not something I agree with

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

FullMoon

Her latest YouTube videos on her Muscle Food freebie - I think it just highlights how much crap these influencers talk and how clueless they are.

I’ve only followed her about 2-3 months ago and at first was interested as I’m also a mother of 2 interested in fitness and diet.

I watched her YouTube videos on cooking and followed her recipes. I messaged her a few time’s asking her about her diet/calories. She was very casual and said she doesn’t track calories and just avoids too many carbs.

Yet in her latest video it suits her agenda to flog her code for muscle foods to say she would “hardly eat for days then binge eat”. Even on her instastories yesterday she claimed she didn’t follow the plan for one day and ended up raiding the snack cupboard.

Clearly she doesn’t know a thing about nutrition and the restrict and binge cycle is not healthy. Apparently before muscle food she was constantly tired and moody. Why not mention that in her low carbs recipes as there is no way I’d copy her diet if so.

But it obviously suits her agenda now to promote muscle foods.

On another note she said she ate 1400 cals on the YouTube video following her muscle food plan. If she thinks for one minute she’ll be building muscle on that then she’s delusional and it’s misleading for viewers who may not realise this.

Reactions: 3

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
I had to unfollow her for my sanity, I have a little one a couple of months younger than her baby & I honestly felt like shit seeing her going to the gym, dressed up & full face of make up everyday - made me wonder where I'm going wrong 😳

Jxtx

I find she’s very show off and braggy 🤦🏻‍♀️ The type of mum you’d avoid at baby groups cause if your child crawled at 7 months hers did it at 6

• Haha

Possum

She seems a nice enough person by her YouTube etc, I just don't know how relatable she is to many trying to be an Influencer, as not many of us have a very rich husband, massive house, no worries about whether she'll need to work or not (although I know she calls buying clothes and chatting about them for her YouTube work!) & I agree it is a bit worrying how she can't even enjoy a bit of pizza without expressing she just HAS to burn it off!
Also makes me laugh how she keeps making comments about her 3rd child being a girl, already chose name etc. What if she has a boy..?! Shouldn't matter imo.
Don't get me wrong there are wayyy worse vloggers/influencers whatever out there, but don't think she is relatable. And the way her second son napped perfectly everyday enabling her to get stuff done, I was too envious of that bit 🤣

Reactions: 2

Ijustgothere

@Ijustgothere i agree that there is something odd about her husband. I meet him about 9yrs ago in The Old Bank in Old Town, Swindon. And he came across as an absolute prat. He had just spilt with his girlfriend who had a baby with, he was very cocky and arrogant. He boosted about how he owned super cars. I’ve never meet Vicky but her videos seem a bit sad, as she is always with the kids including her step daughter so it highlights to me that he’s always out.
He looks totally arrogant! He gives me the creeps

Jxtx

I had to unfollow her for my sanity, I have a little one a couple of months younger than her baby & I honestly felt like shit seeing her going to the gym, dressed up & full face of make up everyday - made me wonder where I'm going wrong 😳
I 100% feel you! I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old and went through a phase of feeling the same! Nowadays I go to work (nhs) Monday and Tuesday then don’t think I even put a bra on the rest of the week 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just find her so unrelatable since she’s had her baby! She’s privileged and knows it and isn’t shy to brag about it. Once of those that’s only doing it for the gram! Couldn’t even have a date night with her husband without filming it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ijustgothere

I follow her. She does seem like a control freak. I think she might have some borderline eating issues with binge/restrict etc. She mentioned it briefly in one of the videos with her husband. Now her husband gives me bad vibes. I might be slightly biased as he looks exactly like my friends ex husband who I would gladly run over with a truck but still, I don’t like him. They seemed to genuinely hate each other in the “Mr and Mrs Quiz” although I never watched the relationship advice video they did.

TheNapQueen

I followed her whilst she was pregnant because I was at the same time. I unfollowed a few weeks ago, just can’t relate 🙄
Snap! Spencer’s is a month older than my LO, and I thought she was cool... now with the white sofas, diets, fake hair and all that shit she’s totally unrelatable to me. I’m not interested in her eating sod all and prancing about in #gifted undies!

MDH86

I liked her but unfollowed when she was having a moan about Spencer waking for a bottle in the night at 4 month old so she’s decided to just not give in to him and not give him one now ☹ each to their own but parenting wise it’s not something I agree with
Blimey, that seems a bit harsh of her 4 months is still so young!

Redwine

Don't like her at all. Pretty cruel to deny her baby a bottle at 4months old. Horrible parenting

Is just cruel.

Reactions: 1

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Wow didn’t see that! My youngest was born the same week as Spencer. I’m breastfeeding but she still wakes up for milk 80 billion times a night and I give it to her!

I hear ya!! 🙋🏼‍♀️ I missed her doing that but it makes me sad for that wee boy 😔 yes it's hard going not getting a sleep or getting a couple of hours at a time but I just assumed that's what happens when you're a Mum 😒

Does anyone believe that this woman has just turned 32? I thought she was in her early 40's when I first started watching her and now I think she's late 30's minimum.

Truthteller83

Oh my days she is so annoying. You can tell she’s a total control freak. You just know that she controls everything in the house and everyone, from what they wear, how they act and she probably even chooses who her kids are friends with. It’s all about how she looks, I bet deep down she’s on so much medication and having therapy!

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
I saw her in Asda a few weeks ago, She’s really tall, almost a tad manly? She looked so immaculate, loads of make up hair perfectly done etc.
I think the way she talks about fitness/exercise/food/looking nice etc seems quite controlling?
I wonder if she feels pressure to look immaculate like that all the time?

Truthteller83

@Ijustgothere i agree that there is something odd about her husband. I meet him about 9yrs ago in The Old Bank in Old Town, Swindon. And he came across as an absolute prat. He had just spilt with his girlfriend who had a baby with, he was very cocky and arrogant. He boosted about how he owned super cars. I’ve never meet Vicky but her videos seem a bit sad, as she is always with the kids including her step daughter so it highlights to me that he’s always out.

Jxtx

One satsuma to go through 3 of them? God she’s giving Rebecca lamb a run for her money 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha