Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants free pj’s today. Such a beggy post. You know where to find them! You’ve pictured your mam wearing them. You’ve got them on on what picture too. Just say it as it is. You just want them for nowt. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her voice on those posts. Her voice. Her voice!! It’s too much. I have to scroll past it makes me cringe so much!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just sent her a message saying why aren’t you using the company of the Christmas pjamas you’re wearing in the pic asking for companies who do Christmas pjamas?!! Absolute moron!! No doubt I’ll get blocked!!

Reactions: 14
And she says she wants the pyjamas for her and her family… no mention of mens ones and still no sign of Airhead anyway 🤔

Reactions: 5
There is definitely something "off" with her and Air Can at the moment.She goes home for a week and there is still no sign of him when she gets home?.I'm not saying they've split,but it's a bit suspicious.🔍

Reactions: 9
I’ve just sent her a message saying why aren’t you using the company of the Christmas pjamas you’re wearing in the pic asking for companies who do Christmas pjamas?!! Absolute moron!! No doubt I’ll get blocked!!
Duh, I don't know where to buy pyjamas from, no really, never heard of Next, M & S, Primark, Freemans, Amazon OR bleeping GOOGLE???

Oh sorry, you just want some more free stuff. My bad

Reactions: 13
Am I going daft here but has she let that dog tear that polar bear to pieces?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Looks like it 🤯 the house is like a crack den..no wonder airhead is away with his pals. If she is too lazy to clean she could easily afford a cleaner to come and help...no excuse for living like that!

Am I going daft here but has she let that dog tear that polar bear to pieces?

Reactions: 3
It’s the manky, uncovered duvet that looks absolutely covered with stains that really sets me off 🤢

Iv got dogs and yes it can be tiresome keeping up with the mess if they lose a lot of hair or when they’re a pup etc but you get into a daily routine and keep on top of it - she’s just lazy

Reactions: 7
I saw her at Lapland UK yesterday. She was there with her sister, sister's partner, niece and Mum. I didn't actually recognise her until she made it blindingly obvious she wanted to be noticed by shouting over at her Mum and sister constantly. They seemed to have some VIP experience as didn't eat in the main area with us mere mortals and had an elf showing them around. Her gurning is also on another level! She is quite pretty irl and very slim but her jaw constantly swinging around is so unattractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is going to need more than a face mask to sort that mess out. I wish she would sort her eyebrows out. Wonder where Ercan is? Does anyone on here follow him and know?

Reactions: 1
I saw her at Lapland UK yesterday. She was there with her sister, sister's partner, niece and Mum. I didn't actually recognise her until she made it blindingly obvious she wanted to be noticed by shouting over at her Mum and sister constantly. They seemed to have some VIP experience as didn't eat in the main area with us mere mortals and had an elf showing them around. Her gurning is also on another level! She is quite pretty irl and very slim but her jaw constantly swinging around is so unattractive.
Had an elf showing her round - are you SURE it wasn’t Air Can?? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.