Vicky Pattison #16 Vicky and Ercan setting the world on fire one Uber at a time...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she needs to rethink some of the things she posts. She's not a good reflection on Heart radio is she?

Reactions: 4
I just wish she would stop being given the time of day. She’s a bleeping skid mark on the underpants of society

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She not the brightest is she she trys to make out she very clever she is far from it ill give her 6 weeks /2 months at this job then she'll say it's not for me guys duck off your irrelevant. I looked at her conpany account and she didn't make much money last year .
duck me Yvonne well done! She didn't even.have the decency to credit the author.

Reactions: 1
Does she not maybe think that if she keeps getting stuck in traffic and running late she should maybe leave earlier? 9 times out of 10 I’m annoyingly early for work but I would rather have that buffer than risk being late every single day. Wouldn’t last long in a job if I couldn’t manage my time. Book your taxi half an hour earlier Vicky and then just go and get a coffee or something if you’re early 🙄
Eeeee you’re joking aren’t you!! Queen Vicky couldn’t POSSIBLY get a coffee with the commoner scum of Newcastle. Don’t you know she’s moved up in the world now?!

Reactions: 3
She’s such a parasite….wants tickets for the Eiffel Tower but can’t find them…took me about 30 seconds on Google to get what she’s after, they’re 20 euros each, just stick your hand in your pocket and cough up you tight c**t
The French won’t know who the duck she is not will they care so it’ll be an expensive trip for her

Reactions: 15
She’s such a parasite….wants tickets for the Eiffel Tower but can’t find them…took me about 30 seconds on Google to get what she’s after, they’re 20 euros each, just stick your hand in your pocket and cough up you tight c**t
The French won’t know who the duck she is not will they care so it’ll be an expensive trip for her
Isn't she a the CEO of a global travel agency?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So. Will she be employed with Heart on a self employed basis? I can't get my head round how she's going to fit her 'influencer ' life round this #notfulltimejob. I mean she's jetting off somewhere every other week isn't she?

Reactions: 5
She’s on Oti’s programme on itv right now. Her teeth look bleeping ridiculous 🤣 also her outfit is awful. Not sure what she’s on plugging. Interestingly doesn’t sound Scottish.
---
Oh it’s a book called ‘Bad Girl’s Bible’ 🤮 and by the sounds of it she wrote about 20 words of it and someone else did the rest 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks