Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was only renting the flat in London as she had bought the Essex one a few years back, even now she’s not selling it as she mentioned a Tennant moving in when they leave. Ercan must love all these free digs!
Oh he's paid his share... with his dignity :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So for some reason she comes up on my instagram now though not following. See she has waded into the Khloe Kardashian real pic fake pic whatever. So for me using a filter on a pic fine if you want to. Issue I have if you are like her being paid to advertise something say a diet thing like shake or food to use a filter to take off a few inches around stomach or thighs is being false and giving fake info. Sorry but it is.
I for one am not happy with my shape but rarely take selfies but I don't get paid to promote something. Each to their own using filters but if being paid to advertise something #ad #filter it's not like most of us know it's being done.
Sorry for the essay read so many of VP's got into a habit 😕😉

Reactions: 10
Comparing herself to Khloe Kardashian is hilarious! She is part of the problem women have low self esteem peddling her diet pills her ‘fitness’ video selling women an absolute lie. Maybe instead of criticising the people calling KK out on the manipulation she should look at herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Comparing herself to Khloe Kardashian is hilarious! She is part of the problem women have low self esteem peddling her diet pills her ‘fitness’ video selling women an absolute lie. Maybe instead of criticising the people calling KK out on the manipulation she should look at herself!
yeah whatever happened to 'mini V'??

Reactions: 4
Has she actually had her whole removals process gifted? 🤯
Yes 😡😡😡 i thought it was just the boxes but no she has to have the whole edging thing for free when you and I would have to pay a shitload of money for. Beggy Mitchell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes 😡😡😡 i thought it was just the boxes but no she has to have the whole edging thing for free when you and I would have to pay a shitload of money for. Beggy Mitchell!
Beggy Mitchell I AM DYING. That is frigging hilarious. Next thread name
Don't you know who I am, I'm Beggy Mitchell with a VIP edge 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can see it now “hi guys, we’ve just moved in and the loooooorveely guys at [brand] came to our rescue with an amazing brand new bed, mattress, sheets and of course a food hamper with a discount code for you guys Mugs2021. This isn’t an ad or a gift. #ad #gifted #anythingforafreebie”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.