Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She is truly pathetic.Pretty much every woman on the fuckin planet has periods,some of us very heavy,painful ones.I have never seen anyone whine about them the way this woman does.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

She is truly pathetic.Pretty much every woman on the fuckin planet has periods,some of us very heavy,painful ones.I have never seen anyone whine about them the way this woman does.
Another bloody essay just to say "I am in pain and pissed off"
And how dare he not get her KFC when she said she wasnt hungry poor bugger. Get on your phone and order it you daft bint!

Reactions: 13

I've genuinely had my period and had to take pain and then put a pillow in the middle of the bed with a hot water bottle on it and then go on all fours with my back dipped right in so my stomach is close to but not on the hot water bottle and rock backwards and forwards because it was the only position I wasn't in agony, the heat helped but too much heat made it worse and the gentle movement helped but being still or moving too fast hurt it more. Also I was starving but if I ate I threw it up. Not once did I post that on social media until now years later, there are no photographs of me like that and no one sent me free junk food and tampons.

I hate stigma around periods and have no problem talking about them but in a 'how was your day?' 'Crap, my backs killing from period pain and my bus was late but work was good, you?' Kind of a way not a 10 posts a week detailing everything and making myself look like a whingy knob kind of a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God help her if she was ever genuinely sick. If she can't handle having her period, she won't be able to handle a real illness.
Now that she has her implant out, are we going to hear the pitter pattison of tiny feet?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
God help her if she was ever genuinely sick. If she can't handle having her period, she won't be able to handle a real illness.
Now that she has her implant out, are we going to hear the pitter pattison of tiny feet?
I did wonder that. Jesus can you imagine it will be all on social media or filmed. Soooooo cannot wait 🙄😐

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
If she's having two periods a month then she needs to tell her doctor not instagram...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Accused of Pyramid selling of holidays in The Sun today. £142 to join then £32 a month for her scheme. Experts advise you not to touch it as she knows nothing about selling holidays just going on them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I did like the comment in the rag Sun, "there is nothing to say she had done anthing illegal" erm but you are implying she has. Hence the story. And she is upset but got paid commission everytime some signs up how much are you gonna pay back then if so upset?
More needs to be done about these "influencers" or famous people advertising crap. Like all them stock exchange bullshit 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The period post 🤦‍♀️ listing reasons why she cried, I feel like I read this post every month (or more it feels?!) so cringe trying to be ‘relatable’
She makes me want to cry. She must be anaemic the amount of claret she appears to lose each month. Xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s got some mate round at the flat, breaking the rules yet again. Is she thick or just so arrogant she thinks she’s above all that?

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Mother teresa looks rough as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.