Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she talks about him....it’s so degrading, like he’s a child. I honestly can’t believe that the freebies make it worth staying around to be spoken about like that

Reactions: 14
I bloody loved her 10 years ago when Geordie Shore had started, now she’s insufferable. All this “relatable” shite, insta vs reality in order to try and get her followers to love her - Vicky just shut up and admit you’re a witch.

Reactions: 14
I bloody loved her 10 years ago when Geordie Shore had started, now she’s insufferable. All this “relatable” shite, insta vs reality in order to try and get her followers to love her - Vicky just shut up and admit you’re a witch.
I never liked her in the geordie shore days. I get that editing can be cleverly done, and what you see in an hours segment on the telly can easily be taken out of context so it’s hard to judge the true person based on that, but based on what we saw I thought she came across as nothing but a bully, and I get the feeling she would step over anyone to get where she wants to be🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I never liked her in the geordie shore days. I get that editing can be cleverly done, and what you see in an hours segment on the telly can easily be taken out of context so it’s hard to judge the true person based on that, but based on what we saw I thought she came across as nothing but a bully, and I get the feeling she would step over anyone to get where she wants to be🤷🏻‍♀️
She believed the VIP hype she invented! Queen bee of the house what because you were the eldest? 🙄

Reactions: 5
I could live with her acting like a witch,that's who she is.It' s the fake, "relatable" #bekind tit that grinds my gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s asking for recommendations for Portugal....surely she could just ask one of the travel consultants she has as part of her MLM...oh no wait that would mean paying for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
imagine if all influencers were told they were not allowed to ask for recommendations... how would they get their freebies?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
6D0ACBB5-CD08-486F-9C0C-FE67552B6CAD.png

Wonder if her and air can have had a little tiff? She’s back up north on the booze again!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No travel IG stories? Somethings up as she was up here only this weekend... hardly essential travel Vicks is it? We’re still in a pandemic... hasn’t done a stroke of what she calls work this week either...
Why can’t she just deal with her issues in private. If I was ill and sad, last thing I’d be doing is posting to Instagram for all and sundry to see!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.