Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is, and of course today like every other influencer cough cough - she’s really wanting to help small business’ - aka get them to send her more freebies

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So she’s just come on to say how she’s been looking for a natural deodarent?!?! No, you’ve probs been paid to promote it
Buzzing like an old fridge... Vicky YOU are an old fridge. Too old to be flogging tit on Instagram for ££££ get a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t put my finger on it but the way she speaks in stories now is soooo different to how she was on geordie shore 🤔 her expressions, tone of voice, even down to the way her face/mouth moves 🙈 I wonder if she’s had some sort of speech training.
It kinda reminds me of the nicey nicey baby ish voice she did when she was talking or flirting with lads on g shore 😂 except now it comes across even more false and put on. When she’s upping the enthusiasm in these ads she does it’s as if she’s auditioning to present a kids TV show 🙈 everything is super OTT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t put my finger on it but the way she speaks in stories now is soooo different to how she was on geordie shore 🤔 her expressions, tone of voice, even down to the way her face/mouth moves 🙈 I wonder if she’s had some sort of speech training.
It kinda reminds me of the nicey nicey baby ish voice she did when she was talking or flirting with lads on g shore 😂 except now it comes across even more false and put on. When she’s upping the enthusiasm in these ads she does it’s as if she’s auditioning to present a kids TV show 🙈 everything is super OTT!
Ugh the close ups of the drooly teeth, the fake laugh, the same phrases ‘punch in the dick’ etc ‘thanks to the LOOOVELY a people at blah blah’ 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Haven’t they had that set up before, surely you’d give some business to a company that had previously given you a freebie rather than going on the beg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.