Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sleep in seperate rooms so she doesnā€™t get pregnant? Is this a thing? Just use a condom?

why are you even telling a newspaper that info? Also her other article she sold to them about how she pays for the house and itā€™s hers. How emasculating must that be to him, again, keep it private, just trying to show what a great person she is whilst looking like an idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her latest stories ...who said she was waiting for arrangi be wanky furniture? Called it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey latest post about mental health awareness week.. why is everything always about .. Vicky, and also, who takes photos of themselves crying.. genuinely who and why? ā€˜Omg Iā€™m crying letā€™s take a selfie so I can get attention later?ā€™ .. Iā€™m confused. It also just annoys me when people seem to confuse mental health with sadness, Iā€™m not saying she hasnt struggled with mental health.. Iā€™m sure she has, but it just annoys me that the only mental health that people are comfortable talking about is like a little bit of depression and a little bit of anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey latest post about mental health awareness week.. why is everything always about .. Vicky, and also, who takes photos of themselves crying.. genuinely who and why? ā€˜Omg Iā€™m crying letā€™s take a selfie so I can get attention later?ā€™ .. Iā€™m confused. It also just annoys me when people seem to confuse mental health with sadness, Iā€™m not saying she hasnt struggled with mental health.. Iā€™m sure she has, but it just annoys me that the only mental health that people are comfortable talking about is like a little bit of depression and a little bit of anxiety
Exactly. I know when I cry last thing I think of it getting my phone and taking a photo surely you are too upset too?. We all get that way but have to have a picture to put on Instagram gotta tell the fans! I am so like you guys happy, sad, miserable, pissed, on my period every sodding week. Blah blah yep mega relatable. Urgh.

Reactions: 7

Mental health is such an important topic and yet again she makes it all about her.And yes,people who take selfies of themselves crying are ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Mental health is such an important topic and yet again she makes it all about her.And yes,people who take selfies of themselves crying are ridiculous.
I have severe anxiety and depression. I can't take antidepressants as they gave me tinnitus. I have had to resign from my job as I'm being bullied. I wouldn't dream of posting myself crying.
She really insults people who genuinely have life changing mental health issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If she does have anxiety etc then she is doing herself no favours consistently drinking the amount she does.

Reactions: 7
So she chopped up an onion then got her phone out to show how relatable she is suffering with her mental health for insta likes?
This woman is bleeping insufferable. She boils my piss.

• Angry
  • Haha
I'm surprised Air Can is only 27.I thought the little fella was at least 30.I'm guessing he's not as keen for marriage and babies as Vicky probably is then.

Yesssss! Never in my life have I thought when I was crying or having a panic attack, oh yes, letā€™s take a selfie of me crying so everyone can see

Her house is basically empty because sheā€™s waiting for free furniture to be sent to her! Like how could you live the way they are living for the past month with little to no furniture while also ā€œworkingā€ from home and apparently had hired an interior designer. She must be flat out emailing companies looking for fee stuff. How does she live like that. All Iā€™m waiting for now is boxes of Arighi Bianchi shite to start coming in - they seem to furnish all influencers houses dunno how they make any money!
Ercan is living the dream but it wonā€™t last I think heā€™s going to feel obligated to stay with her now with everything she gives him. You never see him surprising her with cute dates itā€™s always her setting these things up for him. They have such an odd relationship and seem to make it their mission to prove to everyone how happy they are together. Never a good sign.
Ariggee bianchi I called it yesterday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ so bloody predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha yes. The natural destination for the clueless insta-twit. Who canā€™t even pronounce it. So she doesnā€™t declare it as an ad but itā€™s obviously a done deal through some hokey pr company. God the lengths a girl will go to for a freebie sofa šŸ„ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Air Can šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ he can waste some time with her and enjoy the perks of the lifestyle for a few more years, no rush for men to sow their seeds or marry..sheā€™s a massive pain in the tits, hate those camera angles showing those horse teeth in her stories..also we know your a catfish Vicky and we couldnā€™t give a tit about your hangovers and come downs...sheā€™s a horrible, nasty piece of work..donā€™t know how she gets any sponsors as sheā€™s literally the most unlikable chav in the UK! Youā€™d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison.

I'm surprised Air Can is only 27.I thought the little fella was at least 30.I'm guessing he's not as keen for marriage and babies as Vicky probably is then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh why is she always a ā€˜tired bearā€™?? Her working life seems to consist of being ferried to low rent photo shoots, having her hair and makeup done, posing for a few pics, then being transported home again. Sheā€™s on another planet šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.