Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she talk so close to the camera and stick her teeth out like that irritating twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she talk so close to the camera and stick her teeth out like that irritating twit
Ha I do appreciate that she hasn’t had awful turkey teef veneers but there is something annoying about her choppers. Whenever she delivers one of her tedious monologues I just fixate on them for some reason 🥺

Why is she asking if she should start a home account like she doesn’t already have one set up?

Reactions: 10
Ugh vick posting about Prince Phillip like she’s the PM or something 😬

No one gives a tit about what you think pet

• Angry
I think so, it looks fairly new to me. Wonder where it is though, somewhere in Essex?
Yes I’m curious as to where it is. Surely air can would spontaneously combust if he went too far away from Essex

It looks similar to the place she bought with the shady ex. That ended well 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She tagged the estate agent page, I found it easily via there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.