Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her insta she’s on her period today, the 25th March and the 12th March.. and that’s just me scrolling back a tiny bit. Something ain’t adding up here Vicky pet
Omg! I did the same, especially the bit when she claimed it was her first period since the implant removal... I thought that’s not what you’ve been posting

Reactions: 5

Another unbearably smug post about Air Can. 🤢 You can find true love too lasses!.She made sure to mention that everything is tagged too.;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Another unbearably smug post about Air Can. 🤢 You can find true love too lasses!.She made sure to mention that everything is tagged too.;)
Not a flattering pic of him. Half covering his face but hey can clearly see how happy she is! 🤮
Yeah you too can be as happy as she is, on her period too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe a stupid question but what does he do? Sorry I know her (too much from tv) but not naff all about him.
Someone thought he was a builder either now or in a previous life; don’t think he can do anything now as seems to hang onto her coat tails wherever she goes...

Reactions: 7
Someone thought he was a builder either now or in a previous life; don’t think he can do anything now as seems to hang onto her coat tails wherever she goes...
Thanks, I googled him, top question what does he do? 2016 being on towie and now famous for dating little grumpy knickers from Geordie Shore with a VIP edge!
What a life pet 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't she be in love without being so god damn smug about it and making anyone who isn't feel like utter tit? Obviously not cause then she wouldn't have anything to post about other than their binge fests and her body weight or periods :sick:

Reactions: 13
That blue dress she's wearing is absolutely hideous.It reminds of that orange monstrosity Gemma Collins wore back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The period post 🤦‍♀️ listing reasons why she cried, I feel like I read this post every month (or more it feels?!) so cringe trying to be ‘relatable’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.