Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first thing she done when Holly walked in was leg it upstairs to claim the bedroom with Jay because they were waiting to see what the next housemate looked like. So obviously VIP Vicky immediately thought she was better than Holly. I’m sorry but compare them now and Vicky is just an old hag trying too hard.

Reactions: 7
She just called herself a "cool,rich Aunt" on Insta.Modest as well as "cool" and "rich" apparently. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I don’t like about her is she tries to re-write history. Take having sex on tv for example. Whenever she talks about this now on tv as her biggest “regret” she talks about how she had sex with her fiancé who she was in love with blah blah blah to make herself sound prim and proper, forgetting the fact that she actually first slept with her boyfriend Dan on TV before Ricci, who she definitely wasn’t in love with as she cheated on him with Ricci.

Theeeeeen she regretted having sex on tv so much, she fell out with her entire family over it, to then have sex with man number 3 on TV except this one was a one night stand😁 just own it!

Reactions: 7
Only me that’s put a suggestion on
Here are the ones
1vip on the beg again, how many weeks a month does she suffer period pain?
2 #4 always on the beg, shes never gotten any of air cans smeg
3 the most unlikable chav in the UK! You’d get more class from Vicky pollard than Vicky Pattison

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.