Vicki Notaro/Stellar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she just writes self indulgent articles now about her own life then I take it? The "teaser" for the latest one on her stories is peppered with typos. Doesn't bode well for a former editor-in-chief 🤣

Reactions: 2
I find it so strange how different she looks in older photos and videos. I’ve never seen someone to change so much. It’s not just aging, her face is just completely different, does anyone else see it?!

I think she's just a lot bigger now and has gone to town on the tweakments with that over-puffy, cat-like effect. The drag-queen-esque makeup doesn't help either.

Reactions: 5
She’s a nice looking girl, but she can’t claim to be martine McCutcheon’s lookalike anymore. She’s mentioned it before when tweeting about love actually.

• Haha
Just dropping by to illustrate why I can’t stand this one. Posting ceasefire now posts and then posting known Zionist Selena Gomez because she like her jaysus hair. Piss poor research from “journalist” Vicki

Reactions: 1
Looks like the print version of Stellar is gone. I knew Vicki was jumping ship last year when the going was still good.

Reactions: 1