Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has she been with this guy?
In a relationship not a huge amount of time but they've apparently been friends for years. I think she did a video about how they always fancied each other but didn't know the other liked each other.

I stopped following her when she kept going back to Leo and pretending she wasn't whilst keeping up the bad witch act. She pops up every now and then still on my socials and I must say she seems much happier and self assured these days so I hope she's doing well and she's happy.

Reactions: 9
I was shocked when she appeared pregnant
I don’t know why just the last person I expected to be pregnant. Also, she looks quite big considering she’s due in June… wonder if the dates are correct ….. good luck to her! 👀

Reactions: 3
I was shocked when she appeared pregnant
I don’t know why just the last person I expected to be pregnant. Also, she looks quite big considering she’s due in June… wonder if the dates are correct ….. good luck to her! 👀
I gotta say my first I was the same as her, my bump appeared really early on and I looked further on than I was.

Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with the Holiday Haul she posted, whilst intensly looking at herself in the mirror saying “my child is going to have grow up being that kid with a really fit mum”

Already referring to her boobs as “mummymilkers”
---
Also wearing a specific perfume because it gives her “mummy vibes”. I knew she’d make pregnancy her entire personality but this is something else

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t cope with the Holiday Haul she posted, whilst intensly looking at herself in the mirror saying “my child is going to have grow up being that kid with a really fit mum”

Already referring to her boobs as “mummymilkers
---
Also wearing a specific perfume because it gives her “mummy vibes”. I knew she’d make pregnancy her entire personality but this is something else
🤢🤢🤢 that expression makes me heave.

Reactions: 2

Already referring to her boobs as “mummymilkers”
---
i immediately got that vibe too. She could catch the clap and make it her whole personality for a month

anything to stay relevant 🤣

I don’t usually mind Vicki but since she’s been pregnant she’s just so irritating! I understand she’s had a crappy time with men in the past, and she’s excited to have a baby but she’s acting like the first ever person to pregnant and she’s made it her whole personality and all for content.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t look to happy to be having a boy
Probably isn’t. You only have to see how spoilt her niece is to know she wanted a girl.
I’m bored of her now and her crap pronounciation of basic words

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the new “content” her boyfriend cleaning her kitchen 🫠