Vegan and Plant Based Recommendations and Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone tried this? Got a pack yesterday and quite excited to use these 😍
1634293296667.png

Reactions: 2
Sainsbury's have released their christmas food to order and their veg/vegan offerings don't look bad at all. They are Plant Pioneer ones, which I really like anyway. I think i'm going to get the no salmon en croute for christmas eve and the no beef wellington for christmas day with the vegan trimmings. I might even go mad and get the taste the difference truffled cauliflower cheese pie for boxing day (but that is not vegan, only veggie)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh good to know ❤ I was thinking of using it in a carbonara (I am not vegan so can use eggs or cream), has anyone tried that?
Yeah kind of, just with vegan cream. It was good but taste it before you add salt, they are salty little nuggets 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have used these in a veg risotto. Really tasty. Everyone in my house enjoyed it.
On another note, has anyone tried the Mcplant burger at McDonalds?
Not yet, there’s nowhere near me that has it. It goes nationwide in January though.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tried the McPlant today, can't really remember what a burger from McDonald's tastes like but it was very good!

Reactions: 7
Thanks guys for all the recommendations for the lardons, adding them to risotto sounds amazing. Will report back once I've tried them 🥰

Reactions: 3
I can't find Quorn salt and vinegar fishless fillets anywhere ☹

Husband currently obsessed with BOL teriyaki noodles

Reactions: 1
Picked up a bottle of this in Lidl, couldn’t get it last time and just hesitantly had it on a “McMuffin”. It’s actually decent! Can’t wait to have it with skin-on fries 🤭

1634373707153.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
does anyone know of any nice vegan protein powder that doesn't taste like clay?🤣 I'm not a big fan of protein in that way but I am really struggling to eat atm so I'm hoping that it can keep me going

Reactions: 1
does anyone know of any nice vegan protein powder that doesn't taste like clay?🤣 I'm not a big fan of protein in that way but I am really struggling to eat atm so I'm hoping that it can keep me going
I don't like protein powder, to be honest it gives me awful wind or like you don't like the taste. I found this on the net a few weeks ago if it is any good to you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.