Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could see how much she dislikes Benny it’s painful to watch..
I have noticed this since the beginning. She favors Jake and Max. Ben seems to be the one that gets made fun of and is described as annoying. I thought it might just be me who saw it. I feel really terrible for their kids. They didnt ask to be growing up on camera like this. It might be ok when their peers are too young to watch youtube, but when they become teenagers or full grown adults trying to get jobs, it would really suck to have your most intimate and crybaby moments displayed on the Internet.

Has she posted about what’s happening in Palestine yet? I do wonder what her views are about this given she grew up in Israel.
I think it is weird that she never talks about Israel at all and doesnt acknowledge that side of her past. It is not clear what she thinks. She has a lot of Israeli followers Ive noticed and clearly, she has friends and family back home. If her brother was in IDF and has seen that side of things, it is more likely that she is a believer of that side of things too, even though there are several Israelis who have varying points of view. But who knows. At the end of the day, she is probably going to think and do whatever Gary tells her to think and do. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
To add to this, her brother was in the IDF. And they have gone back to Israel a few times and she regularly talks about it so she’s probably on that side of things...
She did post about it a few days ago. Can’t remember what she said exactly—close to nothing because she just reshared another person’s post. VERY neutral stance, didn’t expect anything more than that tbh. Was holding onto some hope though, because I used to really like her. Was the last straw for me though tbh, and I’ve finally unfollowed her :/

Reactions: 5
After already blocking her crappy instagram page, I got a recommendation to follow "Verie". Apparently, she started her own e-commerce webpage where you can buy clothes and she even has her clothing size listed for each item. What the...? Her channel and crafted public persona is just a vehicle for Gary's crappy business attempts.

I blocked that one, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To add to this, her brother was in the IDF. And they have gone back to Israel a few times and she regularly talks about it so she’s probably on that side of things...
Israeli citizens have no choice but to serve in the IDF. Being Jewish does not mean they're Zionists nor does it mean they are obligated to talk about complicated political issues they have no control over. We should not be looking to celebs or influencers for their political commentary anyway. She's a fashion and family influencer dude...

Reactions: 21
He's determined to profit off the whole family!
OMG. I read the caption and he is talking like it was purely an idea that they came up with as 5 and 6 year olds. Does he think we are stupid? These kids should be in school and should be playing and discovering who they are and making friends. They should not be making a public channel about gaming, worrying about views, censoring what they say to fit their viewership, what helps the youtube algorithm, and making money. They should be learning who they are and growing. They have their WHOLE lives to work and worry about that stuff and their parents are just treating them like cash cows. Just let kids be kids!

Reactions: 10
She is exploring with Jake outside but not they're not wearing masks... and why are they always traveling ? We are still in a pandemic :/ People are still dying. This is so irresponsible.

Reactions: 3
After already blocking her crappy instagram page, I got a recommendation to follow "Verie". Apparently, she started her own e-commerce webpage where you can buy clothes and she even has her clothing size listed for each item. What the...? Her channel and crafted public persona is just a vehicle for Gary's crappy business attempts.

I blocked that one, too.
Lol Verie who thought of that? It's one letter off Aerie.

Do you think she's going to have another baby, or not?

I think she really wants a daughter but doesn't want to risk conceiving a son, especially with the difficulties they're clearly having with the youngest...

Reactions: 2
On her stories she’s talking about “building her nails” so probably builder gel? And she said she just assumed everyone’s nails were always natural and beautiful? I’m sorry how dumb is that - she really thought fake nails could only be the long square ones...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably the puppet master, Gerie
I'm pretty sure she rebranded to Verie because people found out some stuff about her brand Leia. Someone on another forum found out that she stole the designs from a local Toronto jewelry artist. Apparently she was supposed to do a collaboration with this designer but she and puppet master, Gerie, took the designs and made Leia instead. For some of her newer designs people found some exactly the same on AliExpress.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure she rebranded to Verie because people found out some stuff about her brand Leia. Someone on another forum found out that she stole the designs from a local Toronto jewelry artist. Apparently she was supposed to do a collaboration with this designer but she and puppet master, Gerie, took the designs and made Leia instead. For some of her newer designs people found some exactly the same on AliExpress.
Oh my God, she's such a little scam artist. And those Leia pieces were hideously expensive as well!

Reactions: 5
Oh my God, she's such a little scam artist. And those Leia pieces were hideously expensive as well!
Yes!! Why do you think she never shows herself "designing" the jewelry? There's no passion behind it, it's just the quickest way they were able to make money. That's why none of their line is cohesive (sunglasses, jewelry and now activewear), it's just whatever she can quickly produce. If you google "Leia Valeria Lipovetsky Review" all the controversies come up which is why I'm convinced she changed it.

Reactions: 9