Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No still there. Dog got put down Tuesday going to Niall Horan tonight with the young fella who is dressed in a jumper and jeans

Is she wearing a blazer with maybe jodhpurs teamed with dressing gown and a straw hat? Her dress sense is so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did she delete it?
What an ejit

My husband makes breakfast 5 days a week should I take out a newspaper ad?
She thinks this is unusual because she’s living in 1950

Reactions: 2
Think she should read up on her history before she makes posts like that

New designer doggy for Ursula. I find it mind blowing her cheap arse husband would get the cheapest flights possible taking 2 days to get to Mexico after her father died but would go out and drop 100s on a new little pup. Madness

New designer doggy for Ursula. I find it mind blowing her cheap arse husband would get the cheapest flights possible taking 2 days to get to Mexico after her father died but would go out and drop 100s on a new little pup. Madness
It’s clearly because he likes the dog and will get some enjoyment from it.
He wouldn’t get her anything that would just be for her alone
Also it ties her to the house feeding, walking etc so that suits him to have her ‘contained’

Reactions: 3
Everything about her husband screams control.

Reactions: 3
Herself or Niall didnt donate to that go fund me and she wants her followers to donate 🙄🙄

• Wow
Herself or Niall didnt donate to that go fund me and she wants her followers to donate 🙄🙄
Not to defend him, cos I don’t know them from Adam, but if he’s doing the challenge climb thing he’s obviously raising money that way. I’m sure she would have sponsored him something for that.

I bet she thaught he would get loads of donations from her followers . I find it so rude when someone shares a go fund me but hasn’t donated.
---
Not to defend him, cos I don’t know them from Adam, but if he’s doing the challenge climb thing he’s obviously raising money that way. I’m sure she would have sponsored him something for that.
Maybe but it looks like all donations are with that go fund me. They other climbers are listed on it

Oh my god what with all the posts about the runners! Is she hinting for a free pair 🙄 christ on a bike