Upload

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this yet? It's a series on Amazon prime.
Finished it today and already desperate for season 2!

Just had a quick read of the amazon video description. Sounds a bit like Black Mirror ?

Reactions: 1
Amazon is really coming in strong right now. Just finished Little Fires Everywhere. But this is on the list!

Just had a quick read of the amazon video description. Sounds a bit like Black Mirror ?
It does have a black mirror feel to it. It's definitely worth a watch and does get you thinking.

Amazon is really coming in strong right now. Just finished Little Fires Everywhere. But this is on the list!
They certainly are doing well at the moment.
What's Little Fires Everywhere about?

• Heart
I love these sorts of programmes, and I loved this! I can’t wait for series 2.

• Heart
I blame you @Sogdhitalley for making me watch it in less than 2 days. I finished it so fast, a random movie came on and I thought it was season 2. Got 10 mins in and thought "this seems um different" 😅

I need season 2. Can't believe ********** uploaded herself

• Haha
I blame you @Sogdhitalley for making me watch it in less than 2 days. I finished it so fast, a random movie came on and I thought it was season 2. Got 10 mins in and thought "this seems um different" 😅

I need season 2. Can't believe ********** uploaded herself
Haha sorry! It was a great watch though wasn't it? That ending!!