Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a young Debbie Rowe...I think it's likely she is the mother. I think a lot of people see Michael with his whitened, straighter hair and make the comparison to Blanket. Blacket looks nothing like a young Michael in his natural form.

I've seen Leaving Neverland, and years ago a documentary called 'Michael Jackson's Boys'. He was a disgusting predator and had major psychological problems so nothing about the paternity issues surprise me.

I remember seeing Prince on TV as a toddler with white blonde hair and black re-growth and just being shocked by how obvious it was. He was sexualising his own son - the 'Peter Pan' image was clearly a preference of his. He had statues and imagery all over his house.

I feel sorry for the many victims there must've been. And so many are clearly afraid to speak out. I was such a massive fan of his, but it is now stomach churning.

View attachment 512530
One of the things that really puzzled me was about the mothers of the children. Is a shed load of money really enough to give your children away? To a suspected paedophile who definitelty sleeps in a bed with little boys? Debbie Rowe was married to Jackson. Surely she could have gone back and disputed custody? Maybe as Blankets mother was a surrogate she had signed away her rights. I wonder if they regret it, or whether they were just deluded fans of MJ and thought that was the ultimate fan sacrifice?

He comes across to me as far too much of a loner and an egotist to be involved with such a group. He always seemed very selfish and wanted to be in charge of everything. No way would high ranking politicians and royals let him be in charge. There were probably a couple of hangers on of his involved (in fact one of them was jailed, and another one died before going to court), but they were people he could control. Like I said, I think he worked very hard on cultivating an image of being highly connected, and maybe he even believed it himself. But I think if it had actually been tested it would have fallen apart very quickly indeed.

Now, whether there was a group involving MPs and the royals is a different matter, but if so I don't think Savile was involved in it.
The Royals seem to have inadvertently been friends with quite a few Paedophiles over the years. I dont think they were involved just that they are not that bright, surrounded by sycophants and dazzled by people like Saville, Lauren's van der post, who fathered a child with a 14 year old when he was in his 40's and of course Epstein. Lord Mountbatten was suspected of being a paedophile by the FBI too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I knew the girl who was charged with Ian Watkins, she worked in a bar and was prominent in the local rock scene at that time. I was shocked when it all came out, you would never have guessed that she was getting her kid involved in all that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
A friend of mine is Irish, red haired and incredibly pale skinned. Her husband was born in the UK but his family are originally from Zambia and he's very very dark. Their kids are quite fair skinned, but have their Dad's features.
Genetic can work in mysterious ways alright.

That said, I don't believe any of Michael Jackson's children are biologically his.
If they were it would be genetics gone completely insane.

Reactions: 6
Prince has vitiligo like Michael though, if you google it you’ll see the patches on his arms where the melanin is lost, that convinced me he is his son.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I knew the girl who was charged with Ian Watkins, she worked in a bar and was prominent in the local rock scene at that time. I was shocked when it all came out, you would never have guessed that she was getting her kid involved in all that.
She was a headcase. If it's the same one I'm thinking of. That's all I'm saying

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t he the father of her child? Or alleged to be anyway. I remember her social media was open at the time and she seemed like a really doting mother. I suppose SM doesn’t always represent the truth though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The Ian Watkins case was just horrendous...like others have said, sleeping with teenage fans isn't uncommon in rock bands so I can believe the bandmates knew that, but not about his abuse of young children.
Does anyone remember their music video which was set in a 70s children's TV set :oops: I thought about that so much when the news came out. I believe it's still on Youtube if you look for it, but it's very disturbing seeing it now.
I lived in Cardiff for uni and I remember seeing a guy walking around in a Lostprophets tshirt not long after it all came out, I thought that was brave!!

Reactions: 13
Prince has vitiligo like Michael though, if you google it you’ll see the patches on his arms where the melanin is lost, that convinced me he is his son.
I've always wondered if MJ was the father but the embryo's were genetically altered to have the least of Michaels race in them. This would still leave the predisposition to Vitiligo

One of my friends was a huge LP/ Ian Watkins fan. She was trying to get her career started as a photographer and ended up photographing some of their gigs at the request of Ian.
The last time she did it, he tried to get her drink after the gig. She refused as she was only 16 and had to catch a train home. He said the age didn’t matter and they could stay together in a hotel room. She refused.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The Jackson family are just awful as a whole though. It’s interesting that in his will Micheal had apparently wanted his children to go and live with Diana Ross, not his own parents or siblings! I think Paris eventually chose to go and live with Debbie. But the other two stayed with the Jackson’s.

Reactions: 11
I remember reading the court papers for that case. Wish I hadn't 😣

• Sad
Not sure if Prince has been mentioned on here yet (the purple one!) but Blind Gossip said he died of AIDS and they actually published it the week before he died when he was taken ill on the plane.
Furthermore, he made a comment at his last performance that his fans should ‘wait a few days before you waste any prayers’ which suggests he knew he was dying perhaps.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The Ian Watkins case was just horrendous...like others have said, sleeping with teenage fans isn't uncommon in rock bands so I can believe the bandmates knew that, but not about his abuse of young children.
Does anyone remember their music video which was set in a 70s children's TV set :oops: I thought about that so much when the news came out. I believe it's still on Youtube if you look for it, but it's very disturbing seeing it now.
I lived in Cardiff for uni and I remember seeing a guy walking around in a Lostprophets tshirt not long after it all came out, I thought that was brave!!
I remember that kids tv video - horrifying. Also loved their first album. I deleted all of it when it came out. Too horrible.

Reactions: 2
I actually loved that video when it came out 🤮

This is such an interesting thread!

There’s a couple I’d like to throw into the mix:

Ian Watkins (LostProphets) - did the band really have no idea what he was up to? I used to be a LP fan back in the 00’s and I genuinely was shocked when what he had done all came out back in 2012/13 when he was arrested and then convicted. Apparently it was well know for years but I must have been living under a rock as I’d never heard the rumours about young girls/kids.

Caprice - she had 2 kids the same age, apparently 1 born by surrogate and 1 she conceived at exactly the same time, just sounds a bit strange.

The whole Nicole Kidman situation/relationship with her adopted kids and also Tom and Suri. What really happened between them all? Was it all Scientology?

I think someone else mentioned Anna Nicole Smith, always thought this was a tragic one with lots of questions marks over it.

Philip Scofield was seeing a young man working at ITV on the side and it was going to be exposed so that’s why he publicly came out when he did?

I know Brittany Murphy has come up a couple of times on this thread. Think I read something once that she had a problem with very severe monthly menstral bleeding and one theory was she had anemia due to heavy bleeding and therefore was weak and the whole mouldy home and subsequent respiratory illness was made worse.
The caprice thing was simple really. She didn’t think she could get pregnant, sorted herself a surrogate then got pregnant herself. She’s a really good mum too. Slightly odd, but a lovely mum x

Reactions: 12
I've always wondered if MJ was the father but the embryo's were genetically altered to have the least of Michaels race in them. This would still leave the predisposition to Vitiligo
That’s impossible 😄

I don’t think vitiligo is that uncommon. It’s probably just a coincidence that Prince has it. Michael ain’t his dad.

Reactions: 9
The caprice thing was simple really. She didn’t think she could get pregnant, sorted herself a surrogate then got pregnant herself. She’s a really good mum too. Slightly odd, but a lovely mum x
Same thing happened rosanna Davidson she had a surrogate and then got pregnant herself with twins!! I was so happy for her because she had had so many miscarriages

Reactions: 7
Prince doesn't have vitiligo, he has a birthmark under his armpit that is more prominent when he is tanned. His deranged fans have taken this and ran with it.

I think there is even speculation as to whether Michael actually had vitiligo...his autopsy stated that he had pigment loss, but not the cause.

Vitiligo was listed in his medical history, but then this is the same person whose medical history allowed him to be prescribed surgical-grade medications which killed him.

Michael was known to have used a lot of dangerous and damaging treatments that worked quickly to remove melanin. I honestly don't believe he had it at all. Look at what he did to his face. He was mentally unwell.

Reactions: 25
She was a headcase. If it's the same one I'm thinking of. That's all I'm saying
I remember when it was very easy to find out the identities of these girls on the Internet and they did seem frighteningly like the kind of metal fan girls I'd know. Still beggars belief though. When do you go for being a bit crazy to molesting your own baby??? That's some horrible mental gymnastics

Prince doesn't have vitiligo, he has a birthmark under his armpit that is more prominent when he is tanned. His deranged fans have taken this and ran with it.

I think there is even speculation as to whether Michael actually had vitiligo...his autopsy stated that he had pigment loss, but not the cause.

Vitiligo was listed in his medical history, but then this is the same person whose medical history allowed him to be prescribed surgical-grade medications which killed him.

Michael was known to have used a lot of dangerous and damaging treatments that worked quickly to remove melanin. I honestly don't believe he had it at all. Look at what he did to his face. He was mentally unwell.

It's beggar's belief that MJ claimed to have had no cosmetic surgery/treatments. One of his sisters even admits she was his guinea pig for a nose job, so he could see how it looked irl.

The man was deranged in so many ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.