Unsolved Mysteries - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree about the Tiffany case - I do think that was a suicide.

Pat Mullins I'm not sure - we can never know what someone is thinking so his family saying he wouldn't commit suicide sadly doesn't sway me. It was similar with the Tiffany case.

Agree about the Tiffany case - I do think that was a suicide.

Pat Mullins I'm not sure - we can never know what someone is thinking so his family saying he wouldn't commit suicide sadly doesn't sway me. It was similar with the Tiffany case.
Reading up on Reddit I agree with people on there saying Pat witnessed something he shouldn’t on the water, probably drug related and the family friend with the drug addiction knew something. The corrupt camera files felt like too much of a coincidence cause they’ll probably all be in on what goes on on those waters.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Some of the unrecoverable items of clothing were unrecoverable because quite frankly there were pieces of her all over the woods for several kilometres. Some of it must have been picked up by animals. Train impact deaths are horrendous. Her uncle's search party was finding pieces everywhere weeks after the tragedy and most of her body didn't make it to the cremation. Dumping her phone, stripping some clothes off as she headed to her death are consistent with someone in the full grip of mental illness.

Nothing unsolved or mysterious about it except how her parents are now getting all the goodwill despite having a hand in her terrible mental state.
I would say the clean feet is a bit mysterious. If she had been walking along the tracks / in a wooded area shoeless, would there not be evidence of that on her feet?

Yes I was just about to ask about the clean feet. Shoes found some distance away (over a mile?) and yet her feet were not consistent with having walked it. Also didn’t they say the feet were cut as if cut off by something NOT the train?

Reading up on Reddit I agree with people on there saying Pat witnessed something he shouldn’t on the water, probably drug related and the family friend with the drug addiction knew something. The corrupt camera files felt like too much of a coincidence cause they’ll probably all be in on what goes on on those waters.
100% what I think too. The waterways must be a major drugs entrance.

Reactions: 1
Just my opinion, but this 3rd season has felt a bit weak and disjointed compared to the previous two.

The episode about parental kidnapping was of course sad but didn’t really fit with the series theme. Compared to Prior episodes like the hotel rooftop jump one, this hasn’t really felt like it’s hit those kind of notes.

A shame, because there is surely endless source material from around the world. I worked in a coroners office earlier in my career and it was such an eye opener to see the bizarre cases that were referred to us in a relatively small jurisdiction.

Reactions: 9
I think the parental abduction ones and the body in the suitcase episodes are important because they will gain so much exposure, increasing the chance that these people will be caught and the children found. I really hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think with UM they should split it into two - one for real people mysteries and the other for paranormal mysterious stories. I found myself enjoying the paranormal UM the best.

Reactions: 3
I prefer the old Unsolved Mysteries which is on Amazon Prime. The new one has too much filler

I love the little nod to Robert Stack in the opening credits! The true star of UM all those years ago. His voice was perfect.

Reactions: 2
I think the parental abduction ones and the body in the suitcase episodes are important because they will gain so much exposure, increasing the chance that these people will be caught and the children found. I really hope so.
Yes, actually that makes sense and I hope the same.

Reactions: 3