Unjaded Jade #5 Ask her about Switzerland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any information on this?? Is this why she got rejected from oxford?
View attachment 399052View attachment 399051
oh dear I didn't know about this, but TBF snapchat pictures look like the easiest thing to photoshop, you just need the picture with her face and add any text on top to incriminate her. Something as serious as this needs more concrete proofs than this imo, like testimonies from people who sent the picture to Oxford or something

Reactions: 44
oh dear I didn't know about this, but TBF snapchat pictures look like the easiest thing to photoshop, you just need the picture with her face and add any text on top to incriminate her. Something as serious as this needs more concrete proofs than this imo, like testimonies from people who sent the picture to Oxford or something
Oh yeah definitely, it could also be taken out of context (though I wonder what other context there could be), so I don't think it's fair to immediately say that she deserves to be cancelled but oh my, we need more info

Reactions: 10
How's this got unearthed from 2 years ago?!
I was just wondering if she’d done anything problematic in the past after what the person from her school said so I just searched it on twitter and this was like the first thing that came up

Reactions: 2
I can confirm it's real, I remember it was on her story 3 years ago. Tbf I think she apologised a couple days later after getting backlash but lmao what even possessed her to post that?! Like what the heck was she trying to communicate 🤦‍♀️
What!
she is .... fully racist
to post this, you CANNOT defend it as a joke or misunderstanding or mistake
it is BLATANT racism

Reactions: 15
I think this needs to go up on the front page of every new thread from now on..
sorry... is that real?!?!?!?!? she was shocked to see black people at a uni?! I am really hopping this is ajoke

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have any information on this?? Is this why she got rejected from oxford?
View attachment 399052View attachment 399051
i hate to say it but the snapchat looks photoshopped...like the font on the snap is different from the one at the top and something about the filter doesnt look like the weird big mouth one on snapchat - if this was 2018 as well, it was probably before folks could make their own face filters. she's still racist tho snap or not.

edit: the 'eliza' person who originally sent the photo from TSR used a burner account on twitter - wouldnt be surprised if she was just trolling.
0AE7710D-115D-4A72-9496-21B2DD910BD7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
i hate to say it but the snapchat looks photoshopped...like the font on the snap is different from the one at the top and something about the filter doesnt look like the weird big mouth one on snapchat - if this was 2018 as well, it was probably before folks could make their own face filters. she's still racist tho snap or not.
I really hope/think this is photopshopped. She is clueless but even for her this would be insane

Reactions: 10
to be fair, now that you've said that, the font on the stripe looks like it's not the default font for snapchat, at least not for iPhones and I think Jade had an iPhone back then

Reactions: 14
Agreed. The writing I added is very different to the writing on the original. The font is slightly different, especially the e, c, a and t. As far as I can remember the Snapchat font has never changed.

7D6664C3-86A3-445E-A804-2201CEA7EBEA.jpeg

Reactions: 4

edit: the 'eliza' person who originally sent the photo from TSR used a burner account on twitter - wouldnt be surprised if she was just trolling. View attachment 399120
Android??

I mean I don't think it had any impact on her not getting accepted in Oxford - the case is she's just not that smart, that's all. And also racist. And dumb. But that's another story.

Reactions: 7
Edit to my last post; sorry, yes, the pic was real but the text was photo-shopped. She still got a lot of backlash though for the picture itself having a racist undertone.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.