Unjaded Jade #5 Ask her about Switzerland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we supposed to take her lectures about morals and respect seriously when she clearly demonstrated none of that??

Reactions: 15
I hope people keep unsubscribing. A person lacking this much respect for other human lives is not one that deserves to be able to 'influence' anyone

Reactions: 22
Everyone dislike the video and unsubscribe!! If everyone here did it, that would really help! Don’t subscribe to her!

Reactions: 26
I think the only way she might ever realise that what she’s done is wrong is if her channel suffers from it. As soon as the money and sponsorships stop she might see that she can’t go round doing whatever she pleases in a global pandemic.
It’s unlikely, but I (and I’ve said this before) hope that people start seeing through this act and see the real her.

Reactions: 20
Everyone dislike the video and unsubscribe!! If everyone here did it, that would really help! Don’t subscribe to her!
Problem is, if you look at those figures it’s irrelevant. She had far more views for that video and despite losing 1k subs, she’s made more money from that post than normal because of the number of views, In terms of marketing, her ‘break’ has clearly worked in terms of engagement. Also, if you look at unsubscriptions to views it’s a vary small number of people who are disgusted enough to unsubscribe, which is sad.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.