Umbumgo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth does her husband do that they can afford such an obscene amount of Xmas/birthday presents for their 6 kids and go on holidays??

The way she and her husband speak is appalling, it's no wonder one of their kids needs speech therapy. If one of the kids says he/she has been somewhere she'll say "Was ya?" or "We was... " etc. Lee can hardly string two words together. Plus he always has a stupid grin on his face.

I used to like watching her but they're all so materialistic now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think he works in a factory... but that's dredged up from years ago the back of my memory! He does shifts doesn't he. Nights probably pay well!

What on earth does her husband do that they can afford such an obscene amount of Xmas/birthday presents for their 6 kids and go on holidays??

The way she and her husband speak is appalling, it's no wonder one of their kids needs speech therapy. If one of the kids says he/she has been somewhere she'll say "Was ya?" or "We was... " etc. Lee can hardly string two words together. Plus he always has a stupid grin on his face.

How would you say she’s materialistic? From what I’ve seen they don’t go on holiday very often and seem to budget quite well

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The amount of Xmas/birthday presents her kids get , it’s obscene. They have all the latest kit, gadgets, toys etc. They go on a lot of staycatiobs & all went to Greece last year for a fortnight. I work full-time & can’t afford a quarter of that for my kids. We haven’t been away, even for a weekend, in almost 5 years.

The amount of Xmas/birthday presents her kids get , it’s obscene. They have all the latest kit, gadgets, toys etc. They go on a lot of staycatiobs & all went to Greece last year for a fortnight. I work full-time & can’t afford a quarter of that for my kids. We haven’t been away, even for a weekend, in almost 5 years.
If I remember rightly the money from their wedding was put towards a family holiday/honeymoon to Greece, her hubs obviously works hard so fair play to them if you ask me, they’ve always seemed a normal family to me

Reactions: 8
If I remember rightly the money from their wedding was put towards a family holiday/honeymoon to Greece, her hubs obviously works hard so fair play to them if you ask me, they’ve always seemed a normal family to me
I personally think they spoil their kids with far too much. Lee may work hard but so do other families & can’t afford to give their kids so much. Nor would they want to even if they could afford it.

I personally think they spoil their kids with far too much. Lee may work hard but so do other families & can’t afford to give their kids so much. Nor would they want to even if they could afford it.[/QUOTfrom
What I can see from Vlogs lee and Leanne’s time is consumed with all of their children’s activities which is probably quite costly for them.
on the birthday Vlogs I’ve seen they dont get much, I’m sure Leanne said a while back that she is working to correct me if I’m wrong though

Don’t forget she earns from working for channel mum and doing YouTube too. I really like Leanne though

Reactions: 3
She works about one hour a day in the school playground.
Jesus...you moan at vloggers who dont work and you moan at the ones who do....I’m the first to criticise people, but you need to rein it in Irish mammy and chill for a while

Reactions: 7
Jesus...you moan at vloggers who dont work and you moan at the ones who do....I’m the first to criticise people, but you need to rein it in Irish mammy and chill for a while
????? What the hell are you talking about?

How am I moaning about her work ffs? She works an hour a day, that’s a fact, it’s a job. Did I say that wasn’t enough? No, I didn’t so keep your bloody assumptions to yourself.

I don’t particularly like Leeanne & I’m not asking anyone to agree with me. I’m entitled to my opinion as much as you are.

And this is a TRASH thread so please take your comments to the Rave thread. ?

I lost all respect for her when she took Lee back after he cheated on her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
He cheated???

I find her videos quite boring so unsubscribed a while back. She seems nice enough but I found her meal videos cringe! She doesn’t seem a good cook at all!

Reactions: 2
Yep, a few years back. She did a vlog about it. From what I can remember (not 100%) it was with her friend.

Once a cheat, always a cheat imo. I know she had 5 kids at the time to think of but she lost her self-respect I personally think.

I never knew that. I’ve always thought he has a gay vibe.
Lol, maybe it’s the camp way he speaks & runs around half naked in the vlogs... ?

Reactions: 2
Once a cheat, always a cheat imo. I know she had 5 kids at the time to think of but she lost her self-respect I personally think.

Lol, maybe it’s the camp way he speaks & runs around half naked in the vlogs... ?

Clearly not if they’re together 6 years later and all
Is good

Just because they’re together doesn’t mean he hasn’t cheated again. Or is gay ?

Unless you’re actually Leanne & are sure of this? ?

This is did

mate you don’t even know the meaning of materialistic.

Queenie you don’t even know the meaning of materialistic and FYI I would just like to say you seem to enjoy drama and bringing people down honestly it’s pathetic and so are you why don’t you mind your own business and leave all thes poor families alone none of them have ever done anything to you. Grow up and stop being so immature

Queenie you don’t even know the meaning of materialistic and FYI I would just like to say you seem to enjoy drama and bringing people down honestly it’s pathetic and so are you why don’t you mind your own business and leave all thes poor families alone none of them have ever done anything to you. Grow up and stop being so immature

How am I moaning about her work ffs? She works an hour a day, that’s a fact, it’s a job. Did I say that wasn’t enough? No, I didn’t so keep your bloody assumptions to yourself.

I don’t particularly like Leeanne & I’m not asking anyone to agree with me. I’m entitled to my opinion as much as you are.

You literally just said your entitled to your opinion just as mrs monkey is however what she said was her opinion and if you don’t like it then don’t start drama in the first place. Especially if you don’t like how people are gonna react to your bitchyness

its disgusting bringing people personal lives into things like this I don’t think people come any more imature

its disgusting bringing people personal lives into things like this I don’t think people come any more imature

She works about one hour a day in the school playground.
Bet you don’t even have a job already she try’s unlike sitting around on her arse all day degrading innocent people

Mate you need to get your facts right ???

Seriously? Do you know the family enough to say the kids get given lots of things? I honestly think it’s jealousy, you’re jealous that they earn enough money to enjoy life! Posting such private things aswell, maybe you’re jealous that her and Lee have managed to work things out? Do you know the ins and outs of their life? No you see edited versions of it (these edited versions often pay so there’s where they get some of their money) other than the fact Lee works damn hard to provide for them all!!

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks