Umbrella academy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t find any of the sparrows except Sloane that interesting and wasn’t sad they got blitz

Reactions: 2
I've been watching the Umbrella Academy and The Boys and I must say I enjoy UA season 3 more than the boys (the boys season 3 is so boring ugh)
The only character that bothers me is Lila

I've been watching the Umbrella Academy and The Boys and I must say I enjoy UA season 3 more than the boys (the boys season 3 is so boring ugh)
The only character that bothers me is Lila
I finished Umberella academy and started watching The Boys. I agree, it's not as good. They seem to have concentrated on gringos shocking and bloody as possible, to the detriment of an interesting story.

Reactions: 1
Just finished watching season 3. There was a lot going on. Love Klaus. I have a soft spot for Robert Sheehan.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sad it's the last season but pleased they will have the time to conclude the story. I hope they do a full 10 episodes Netflix is knowing for messing around during the last season run of their shows.